Dynadot

discuss Is your domaining business scalable or are you just lucky?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just wondering if you think your sales are a matter of good investment strategy and you should be able to scale again, if you start from scratch

or

do you think that a lot of it is luck?

I am still in the second category and believe that there is a long way to go!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You can't really build a business on lucky sales.

Sure, you might make an outlier sale here or there but anyone who has been making steady sales for years is doing something right.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Luck is nothing but all the hard work I've put in place for years to make sales happen on a consistent basis.

•••
Need good luck and good name

•••
I believe that what we call "Luck" is nothing but a process set in place.
Even our first sale, or the second sale, or the forthcoming ones happen because we learnt something and followed some set process.

When we realised that that process started giving results once, twice and so on, we started repeating the process again and again, which is called Scaling Up.

The more we repeat the same process over time, the greater we see the results following on a consistent basis.

In short, there is no Luck, rather just learning, implementing, analyzing and repeating. (PROCESS).

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back