IT.COM

ISSUE SOLVED

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

FirstDomainer.com

Established Member
Impact
I have been trying to do transactions on PayPal since the last week as I got some deals at namepros. But every transaction is being declined and this error message is being displayed "can't complete the transaction as its being declined by the card issuer". Anyone else faced any such issues and can guide me on this? I'm from India and currently, there is no other payment option other than PayPal for deals being done at namepros.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You probably need to enable e-commerce transactions on your debit card. RBI has made it mandatory for the card users to opt for e-commerce transactions.
Also, check your transaction limits.

•••
You probably need to enable e-commerce transactions on your debit card. RBI has made it mandatory for the card users to opt for e-commerce transactions.
Also, check your transaction limits.
Ecommerce transactions is enabled on the card. Transaction limit is also high so that's not an issue. Paypal also doesn't have a call option to contact them right now. Its not the problem with my card because for all other cards, I'm getting the same error message.

•••
you might want to try DAN.com and use your card directly

•••
you might want to try DAN.com and use your card directly
How can I use DAN for buying domains less than $5?

•••
Issue solved. Closing the thread.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back