Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Helmuts

DomainSummit.comRestricted (15-30%)
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
very good name it.com

Yes, it is. Also, the largest public sale in 2021, if my information is correct ;)

+ a great, great business > get your short and perfect it.com subdomain, grow the website and thrive.

And, come to the London Domain Summit, and maybe you can get even better deal for the premium it.com domain you like ;) .. all the decision makers will be there.

Best wishes,
Helmuts

•••
i own some good names : news, eco, int ... it . com

•••
i own some good names : news, eco, int ... it . com

:) we are just about to announce the domain auction related to the London Domain Summit - maybe we can also list .it.com domains > but, only if you do attend the event :)

How does it sound? :)

•••
:) we are just about to announce the domain auction related to the London Domain Summit - maybe we can also list .it.com domains > but, only if you do attend the event :)

How does it sound? :)
great news but unfortunately, I cannot attend. so I will try to resell it before the event.

•••
I think the business model is a great waste for the wonderful name.

Selling subdomains is so yesterday, especially with so many new gtlds out there. I mean, there is even .it extension out there, for God's sake.

•••

Selling subdomains is so yesterday, especially with so many new gtlds out there. I mean, there is even .it extension out there, for God's sake.

:) The numbers show quite opposite > there are already case studies of uk.com and us.com (both owned by AfterNic) doing exactly the same :)

All the success to all the businesses!!

Best wishes,
H

•••
there are already case studies of uk.com and us.com (both owned by AfterNic)
*CentralNic - Afternic is a marketplace.

uk.com targets the United Kingdom, us.com targets the United States.
it.com targets the Italy? Or IT field? Or, to narrow it down even further, the pronoun "it"?

Whichever way we look at it, it's a dead investment.

•••

Well said. Seems like they are just trying to make back the money they spent to acquire their domain.

I see their ads on the site and they are just marketing to the wrong audience. Don’t imagine any serious domainer would invest in a subdomain.

Last edited:
•••
*CentralNic - Afternic is a marketplace.

uk.com targets the United Kingdom, us.com targets the United States.
it.com targets the Italy? Or IT field? Or, to narrow it down even further, the pronoun "it"?

Whichever way we look at it, it's a dead investment.

great correction.. huhhhhh :D :D

--

As I understand they target both > Italy and IT industry

H

•••
as @Recons.Com said in Italy there is already a strong, shorter and more ITalian .it.
it.com is just confusing more everyone :angelic:

•••
As I understand they target both > Italy and IT industry
And yet the website doesn't even have Italian language option. Brilliant!

•••
And yet the website doesn't even have Italian language option. Brilliant!

good recommendation! I will pass it on.

•••
Very nice domain. I suppose if you have a use for an Italian domain then it could be useful.

As with .de.com and others they were shut down, which means it's a bit of a dangerous investment to build a brand on.

Last edited:
•••
Very nice domain. I suppose if you have a use for an Italian domain then it could be useful.

As with .de.com and others they were shut down, which means it's a bit of a dangerous investment to build a brand on.

hmmm.. interesting

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back