Dynadot

strategy jade.com sold for 1,250,000 02/29/2016

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ThatNameGuy

Top Member
Impact
and QualityJade.com recently sold for $xxxxx. While "quality" is considered a widely used keyword, how would a savvy domainer go about monetizing this domain? What's interesting, if you go to jade.com you'll find it leads to JadeMineResources.com that appears to be out of business?

I have a friend who is the controller in the gold mining industry out west, but he knows very little about jade. All I know is that it's the color of money:xf.grin: Namebio lists the 1.25M sale as a "Private Sale", but I'd like to track it down for any number of reasons. With jade.com being the 88th largest domain sale that leads to a jade mining company that appears to be out of business, doesn't that seem strange?

I have another friend who owns Long Jewelers a high end jeweler here in VB, and he tells me jade is a pretty big deal in the jewelry trade.

Finally, any thoughts or information anyone could share either about jade, jade mining or marketing jade would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
localjade.com
web3jadecom
Hello! Ask your friend if you need it? thank you!

All on Dan.

Good luck with the sales

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back