IT.COM

entertainment Joke/picture of the day - Whatever make people laugh

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

johnn

WeSellName.comTop Member
Impact
Post your joke here to make other people laugh and happy.

Since it started raining, all my wife has done is look sadly through the stupid window…

If it gets any worse, I’ll have to let her in.
---------------------------------------------------

Two men were talking about their wives

The first man says “My wife is an angel.” The second man says “You’re lucky, mine’s still alive.”

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
All horribly outdated, misogynist, sexist jokes.

I tried to look for domainer related jokes and found this one... (more a groan than a laugh..)
“Conjunctivitis.com – that’s a site for sore eyes”

•••
World Web III is coming begin dropping your World Web II domains, so I can grab them from you. :ROFL::xf.grin:(y)

•••
1655332026629.png

•••
•••
•••
How you know you getting old

592F3304-20BC-41DB-8EEB-0619A2596CDA.jpeg

•••
•••
We all know that icann,org is the organization that manages the internet names.
But many people don't know that they also have icannabis,org for growing such names at their secret farm. :ROFL:

•••
If you are starting your own domain marketplace, i have a recommendation.
nametard,com
nametards,com
Are both available to hand reg. :ROFL:

•••
•••
When you ask the AI, for laugh.

me: What would be more profitable, to grow potatoes or sell domain names?
AI: It's difficult to say which of these two options would be more profitable without knowing more about the specific circumstances and factors involved. Growing potatoes can be a profitable venture, especially if you have the right resources and conditions for growing high-quality potatoes. However, it can also be a challenging and labor-intensive business, and the profitability can vary depending on factors such as the market demand for potatoes and the cost of labor and supplies.
me: For example, I have more than 1000 of domain names, but I did not sell any in this 3 years of domaining, in case of potatoes they are always in demand because people buy them everyday to eat.
AI: In this case, it's possible that growing potatoes could be more profitable than selling domain names, at least in the short term. Potatoes are a staple food that are in high demand, so there is likely to be a steady market for them. However, it's also worth considering that the demand for potatoes can fluctuate depending on factors such as the economy and the availability of other foods. Additionally, the profitability of growing potatoes can vary depending on factors such as the cost of labor, supplies, and land.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back