Dynadot

discuss Just 1 more needed to hit the century

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

bbboy5

Established Member
Impact
Hello,

Just one more needed to hit the century.

Post your 1st experience of hitting the century of any kind.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm just 1 more needed to hit my 1st century and I'm excited :)

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Century = 100 (mormaly used for 100 years, and also widely used in Cricket and anything which cross the 100 mark)
Decade = 10 ( normally used for 10 years)

Century is widely used in Cricket when a batsman scored 100 runs, it mean he made century.

So post your century of any kind, it may be number of domains holding ( if someone have 500 domains then he can say I scored 5 century already)
or if someone sold his 1st domain for $100+ then say something on that
Actually the jest of this thread is when ever we hit 100 mark we get excited and feel like achievement, so it gives good feeling.
If someone sold his 100 domains then he might be feeling good and feel like achieved the 100 mark.

As human psychology 100 is very important in human thoughts, even for targets etc we generally put target of 100 for anything new we start and gradually increase it.

So please post if you hit any century, it will be nice if it all related to domains industry and /or your own self.

•••
Century = 100 (mormaly used for 100 years, and also widely used in Cricket and anything which cross the 100 mark)
Decade = 10 ( normally used for 10 years)

Century is widely used in Cricket when a batsman scored 100 runs, it mean he made century.

So post your century of any kind, it may be number of domains holding ( if someone have 500 domains then he can say I scored 5 century already)
or if someone sold his 1st domain for $100+ then say something on that
Actually the jest of this thread is when ever we hit 100 mark we get excited and feel like achievement, so it gives good feeling.
If someone sold his 100 domains then he might be feeling good and feel like achieved the 100 mark.

As human psychology 100 is very important in human thoughts, even for targets etc we generally put target of 100 for anything new we start and gradually increase it.

So please post if you hit any century, it will be nice if it all related to domains industry and /or your own self.

wow
I see
thanks for your explanation:xf.grin:

•••
Hmm.. well if I make it to 100, gonna be the party of the century. :ROFL::xf.eek:

•••
Hello,

Just one more needed to hit the century.

Post your 1st experience of hitting the century of any kind.
I recently posted my 100th article on a website named Bullscore for whom I am working.

•••
Back