IT.COM

Just won £184 million: Do you play the lotto?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Do you play a lottery?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Yes

votes
    28.6%
  • No

votes
    71.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

redemo

Mug RuithTop Member
Impact
Some lucky person just won £ 184 million ( $ 227 million ) on the Euro Millions. Just wondering if anyone here plays a lottery? since the chances of winning are probably better for most than selling even your best domain name for anything resembling a profit. https://www.euro-millions.com/results/10-05-2022.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There's more chance that you'll meet George Clooney, Brad Pitt and Julia Roberts around the corner from your house filming a movie scene, than winning the lottery

Last edited:
•••
I played a few times, never won more than $100

•••
I won a lottery ticket in my country 14 years ago, the prize was 25k jod which around 38k$
And since that time I paid more than what I won buying monthly tickets to win again,😕
14 years trying.
When u won. Even if one time, u will feel that u are so luck person, and after this u will become addicted to buy more tickets 😭

Last edited:
•••
I don't play unless the jackpot is higher than 50 mill like 49 isnt worth winning. Lol what kind of twisted logic is that? Running joke with the wife.

•••
I don't play unless the jackpot is higher than 50 mill like 49 isnt worth winning. Lol what kind of twisted logic is that? Running joke with the wife.
In the UK we've got the "postcode lottery". At least with this odds are typically 1 in 135,000 (better than 1 in hundreds of millions for the main lotteries, for those that play)

•••
In the UK we've got the "postcode lottery". At least with this odds are typically 1 in 135,000 (better than 1 in hundreds of millions for the main lotteries, for those that play)
I live in the UK and play the postcode lottery too. Someones gotta win it. I like the adverts where they're taking the prize from the envelopes. Makes me smile.

•••
I play my state lotto and the Powerball lotto

•••
I live in the UK and play the postcode lottery too. Someones gotta win it. I like the adverts where they're taking the prize from the envelopes. Makes me smile.
I'm in the UK too, never won more than a tenner. Mind you, I only do it every other pancake Day.

•••
I bought a ticket once two years ago. Might do it again.

•••
Big gz redemo, you deserve it

•••
Someone is very lucky, I even envy it.

•••
Someone is very lucky, I even envy it.
Heartbreaking when a moron wins it, than someone who is responsible enough to properly monetize or use such funds to make a real difference at something. Most would be fine with 5 million, let alone 184

Last edited:
•••
you know most of lottery money goes to govt as tax, in my country, like 20 to 30% on lottery ticket price as sales tax and if you win, you pay 30% as income tax. not worth it

•••
you know most of lottery money goes to govt as tax, in my country, like 20 to 30% on lottery ticket price as sales tax and if you win, you pay 30% as income tax. not worth it
I like this. Only if such laws were in place in my country... we'll have less of gambling addicts.

•••
if u have xyz u can make more than 184milion

•••
Don't we all? We buy 100 tickets hoping that 1 of them will win. We call it STR...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back