Dynadot

Landing Pages

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
What are the essential and non-essential information to put on a Domain Landing Page?

Is there any clear winner as to which marketplace has the best landing pages. With examples and why?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@Deven Patel

Absolutely agree with the added value of your external marketing campaigns on different platforms.

Added to this, you are actively participating yourself on the most relevant platforms where potential Buyers come together, and where they discuss and learn how to start a business. You know how to pitch your service overthere (finding a good business name).

You've done a lot in just 1 or 1.5 years and it's great to see where Alter is now, and that it is considered a serious marketplace option by an increasing number of domain owners and portfolio holders. I'm looking forward to the new features for making it easier to manage larger portfolios, a few of which already have been implemented based on feedback in the Alter thread on this forum.

To sellers here on this forum: by just looking at the landers on the Alter website, all these additional marketing, remarketing and other promotional strategies will not easily be found there. The added value is for a large part to be found on external websites, in serps, and other marketing campaigns.

I also like the Trademark database section on Alter. I'm sure this enormous section with a lot of keywords attracts a lot of additional visitors to the Alter site. Seems like a goldmine, smart combination.

@Deven Patel A personal thank you for always listening and responding to the members here on NamePros. Sometimes I wonder where you can find the time. You're very dedicated :xf.smile:

Last edited:
•••
You can try NameContainer - Domain Parking Script.

It allows customers to purchase domain names through PayPal, Escrow. In addition, multiple domain name platforms (Such as After,SEDO,DAN,Epik...) can be set up for each domain name. Customers can choose the appropriate platform for guaranteed purchases. A full range of domain name transaction methods can help you better selling domain names to customers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About NameContainer Domain Parking Script

With this script, you can manage the landing pages of all your domain names as you like, Such as:
1. Some domains can make offer, and some not
2. Some domain's landing page is coming soon ( For trademark related domains, this will be very useful )
3. Redirect some domains to the buy now page of Godaddy, Sedo, Dan, Namecheap...
4. Some domains Implicit Forward to other website
You can design some templates by yourself to implement some other functions you need.

Some Features
Excel Import/Export Domains, Online Update Domains
Buy via Paypal, Buy/MakeOffer via Escrow
Unlimited Domains / BIN Platforms / Landing Page Template
Multiple BIN Platforms for each domain
Landing Page Template setting for each domain
Buy via Paypal, Buy/MakeOffer via Escrow
Notification(Offer received) Email to customer and you

Click the below link to get more information:
http://www.namecontainer.com/parking-manual/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NameContainer Website: http://www.namecontainer.com/

Last edited:
•••
Godaddy purchased afternic. They seem to be merging the brands.
I noticed a bunch of my domains are afternic approved but wasn't about to press approval button without seeing i approve pricing.

•••
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), only applies to people in California I think*.
Agree with this, or if the business cater to people in California this button must be included.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back