Dynadot

LLLLL.com (5 Letter) Sales and discussion thread

NameSilo
Watch

GlobalDomainer

Account Closed
Impact
Hi guys,

Like anyone of you, I am always searching for new trends. For the last 18 months I went really deep into the LLLL. I placed my bets, and now only have to wait for all them 4 letters to be :sold:

So I was thinking. What would be a nice new niche for me to get into? My answer after some thinking and testing is actually quite simple. I decided to invest in quality LLLLL coms. I know I know, it is not actually a new trend and not really a niche. But I tell you, these 5 letter domains can become big business in some time :imho:

Why? Because quality 5 letter domains are extremely brandable. Lots of startups there looking for a brandable short name, especially the web 2.0 based ones. Quality 5 letter domains generate also natural type in traffic as I experienced myself. And ofcourse, it is dotcom based, the only safe bet you can make I believe.

I also believe that not all 5 letter dotcoms will be sold shortly, maybe they will never be. You really need to have quality names. But that is also a question I have for you. What is a quality name in this niche?

So maybe we can make this thread a bit sticky and share thoughts and experiences in developing this part of the domain market.

Oh yeah, just to share this with you. I recently acquired sygar, lyned, jebia, sebod, pifab, pobit, samau and penep.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What do you think TCOYS com is worth

Take Care of your skin / self / (soldiers is a TM hat and clothing co)

•••
To be honest too much on the abbreviation part. Actual visitors to the site would have hard time understanding the abbreviation. However the name itself is pronounceable & somewhat catchy.

Thanks.

•••
I get a lot of type in traffic for AiAvn dot com

•••
I get a lot of type in traffic for AiAvn dot com
Avascular necrosis (AVN) is a disorder resulting from a temporary or permanent loss of blood supply to the bone. Blood carries essential nutrients and oxygen to the bones.

Maybe they are looking for a solution for permanent loss of blood supply to their personal Ai robot :xf.wink:

•••
•••
Avascular necrosis (AVN) is a disorder resulting from a temporary or permanent loss of blood supply to the bone. Blood carries essential nutrients and oxygen to the bones.

Maybe they are looking for a solution for permanent loss of blood supply to their personal Ai robot :xf.wink:
AVN is also short for Aviation. AVN could also be short for Autonomous Vehicle Network.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Q r e p a . c o m
i q i l y . c o m

•••
upload_2019-7-3_16-40-45.png

LOVRX.com

•••
•••
KYPDS.Com
DGTLC.Com
ODRTK.Com
LRNhb.Com
LRNIG.Com

•••
•••
•••
I have BRACX.com
and GOAVR.com (Brand-able name for any company in Augmented Virtual Realty)

•••
For .com

Total CVCVC combinations - 231,525
Total VCVCV combinations - 55,125

Not that many when you consider how many millions of company start up's there are each year.......

I have a couple

Helog
Kagur

then the below

Biura - offices in Polish
Zavna
Rivro
Diyno
Bayxe
MriVR - Virtual Reality Mri scans being used in the NHS

•••
What do you guys think of Kitcn.com for a fast casual restaurant concept.
42DA796F-2183-41D4-9A48-AEF06DC5E9B0.png

•••
Mumev.com: Traffic coming mostly from Russia.

Rivog.com: SH & Namerific Approved
xQuse.com

•••
Acquired

Pimpl

dot com

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Back