Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grade8

Established Member
Impact
Hello All,

I am looking for domain broker or an agency who can help sell a decent quality portfolio of about 400 names. The prices are going to be wholesale and can be tiered in blocks as long as the average per domain price is above the minimum auction prices paid. Each of these names have been bought through an auction in the last couple of years. Domains are midrange quality names. We paid between $69 - $1200 per name!

Significant commission/discount is offered (%30) if the list is picked up as is without cherry picking. Other discounts and crypto options available as well. Please PM for more info / samples. I am currently discussing with a few previous buyers of mine, so this is first come first serve gig, sorry about that.

Lots of you know I am good to overpay commission based on the quality of the deal. Liquidation is the operative word here as im shifting some money elsewhere. (JPEGS? lol)

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back