Dynadot

Looking for an author at Partnerkin

NameSilo
Watch

Partnerkin

Impact
Partnerkin is the largest media about affiliate marketing in CIS. For now we have 320 000 visitors per month. Also we organize one of the biggest conferences about traffic and moneymaking - MAC.

Our audience makes money online: in affiliate marketing, website development, YouTube and other sources. We are looking for an author who can write interesting practical articles that will be useful to our audience.

Duties:

- Writing SEO texts about money making, affiliate marketing and website construction;

- Writing case studies and expert articles about affiliate marketing.

Requirements:

- English native speaker

- Experience in affiliate marketing or moneymaking;

- Developed logical thinking and creativity.

Conditions:

- Stable payment (with a possible increase in case of successful work);

- Remote work from home;

- A friendly team always ready to help.

Write on e-mail or telegram and attach examples of your articles. It will be great if you have examples of articles on the above topics.

t.vasilenko@partnerkin[dot]com
Telegram: @tamagochik

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I would think a company posting a job would have an email address that is actually to a company. How does anyone know if your post is legit or are you just collecting personal information to a generic, unidentifiable, and free email service?

•••
Hello! I am Partnerkin.com manager, and the e-mail specified in the post belongs to me. If you still have doubts, you can contact the head of the company by e-mail wow@partnerkin[dot]com

•••
Hello! I am Partnerkin.com manager, and the e-mail specified in the post belongs to me. If you still have doubts, you can contact the head of the company by e-mail wow@partnerkin[dot]com
Is this position still available?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back