IT.COM

video Looking for Anime Expert

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Chybo

Established Member
Impact
I am creating a website to post anime tv shows and movies and I need someone to post the best & latest anime to the site. You can be paid in a lump sum at the end of the project or we can partner up and potentially make 6-7 figures once the site gets some traction.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I used to watch sailor moon i hope it helps anyways wish you best of luck on your project
I got lots of free music i made way back in 2012 if you want to use it for backround noise

Google in Jedaprin

Last edited:
•••
Send me some info on the project and I can see if anyone I know is interested, I know some big anime nerds, I'm not into it though.

•••
Nvm I'm just going to sell the domain out right, I have too many projects going on right now to handle, I have very little knowledge of how to get a website like this running. So if anyone wants to buy a AMAZING domain for watching anime TV shows or movies, or if you come up with better ideas!

Contact info - [email protected]
Phone- +1 (414)-629-9629
Alternate Eka

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back