REQ-LOGO LuxGun - Website & Brand logo Contest

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
[REQ-LOGO] - LuxGun and LuxGun.com
Type of Contest : Logo Design
Prize : $40 Via Paypal or Crypto
Contest End Date & Time : February 23, 2022 at 11:59pm EST (May end early if exceptional logo is submitted and winner chosen)
Color Requirements : None, but see notes

General Requirements : Logo for a firearms accessories brand and website. This should be something that looks good in variety of formats such as on the website, social media and product packaging. Ideally something that looks good in both color and in black/white if engraved on product or patch.

One variant, for additional $10, based off of the winning design would be a LuxGun by SlavGuns as the brand is an extension of the other. Please PM if you need any more info and guidance. QUITE appreciate the talent in this group.

Additional Information : Will let you guys roam free with ideas for a bit.... then will give more detailed guidelines based on what we see. Will extend as necessary.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
bqsYILH.png

•••
•••
LG115.png
LG115 (1).png
LG116.jpg
LG117.png

LG118.png

I only provide nontransparent PNG files.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello, I m new to the contest, sorry if I broke some rule.
Here some of my logos, let me know if you like and or what to be chaged/adjusted.
The quality was downgraded to save in size.
If something I will use them for my own domains, have a couple with same character length.
Thank you.
LuxGun_Page_1.jpg
LuxGun_Page_2.jpg
LuxGun_Page_3.jpg

•••
Hello, I m new to the contest, sorry if I broke some rule.
Here some of my logos, let me know if you like and or what to be chaged/adjusted.
The quality was downgraded to save in size.
If something I will use them for my own domains, have a couple with same character length.
Thank you.
Show attachment 210060Show attachment 210061Show attachment 210062
Thanks for your entry! Appreciate the effort but the wings and all don't really work well here. The other designs are much more to the point. Yours would also be quite more difficult to engrave.

•••
Here's a concept idea

sample1.png

Feedback appriciated​

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
@maksimfa

Please announce a winner by March 2, 2022.

Thank you.

•••
•••
At this time maksimfa has been issued an Unacceptable Business Practice infraction for failing to honor their binding agreement.

Thank you for understanding.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back