Dynadot

Making a living from domain parking

NameSilo
Watch

TjKiller

Restricted (Market)
Impact
Hi everyone, this is my first post here on namepros even though I've been following this forum for over two years now.
I have some domains parked and I've been making some money with them, especially those with high epc/cpc (because 1 click or 2 in a domain of 30$ is better than 20 clicks in a domain with a cpc of 1$ – depends on the traffic too, niches, etc.)
My question here is the following [and to give me a little motivation too], does anyone here make a living exclusively from domain parking or could you live if you wanted to?
If you could complement that with some screenshots I would appreciate that ; What I'm asking is for high clicks, monthly revenue, etc.
Sorry for any mistake, I'm Portuguese (but raised in Andorra from 2 to 12 years old)
Thank you all for your generosity and transparency

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What a senseless declaration, almost the same as saying nothing, but worse. The whole point of communicating here is to learn from the experience of others, not to say something that is evidently obvious. This sentence is not only a waste of time to read, but to write too, why do you even write something like that?
For someone that is very concerned about wasting time, you certainly wrote all that junk when you could've used that time to acquire more worthless names.

•••
Back