Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

FAQ

Frequently Asked QuestionsEstablished Member
Impact
Marketing FAQ
1. What type of advertising is permitted in the Marketplace or General Advertising sections of the forum?
a. The Marketplace is considered the area for all advertising which includes, but is not limited to: domain names, services and external sales.

2. Where are affiliate links permitted on NamePros?
a. Both the Available Domain Names and Expired Domains and Expiring Domains areas are allowed to have affiliate links.
b. Affiliate links in Blog articles are permitted on a case-by-case basis and must conform to domain news industry standards. See Blog Publishers rules for more information.
c. Affiliate links are also permitted in the signature area if they don't violate the General and Signature rules and abide by Marketing rule 3.2.

3. Can I advertise my external marketplace auctions somewhere on NamePros?
a. You may promote external domain auctions in the External Domain and Website Sales section or the Promotional section.
b. You may also promote them in your signature line.
c. In order to achieve the most visibility possible, pay to advertise your auctions across NamePros!

4. What is the permitted way to advertise my business on NamePros?
a. Depending on the product or service your are promoting, you may create a thread in the External Domain and Website Sales section or the Promotional section. The External Domain and Website Sales section is reserved for selling domain names and websites while the Promotional section may be used to advertise other products, goods, and services. You may not advertise or promote your business in any other section.
b. You may also promote your business in your signature line.
c. In order to achieve the most visibility possible, pay to advertise your business across NamePros!

5. Can I post my company's domain name in a showcase thread?
a. You may post the domain name itself in showcase threads, but it is not appropriate to make the domain into a link, pitch what it is hosting, or generally mention the business built on the domain name in threads intended for showcasing domain names.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back