Dynadot

showcase Metaverse ~ Showcase your names and Discussion Thread~

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainBarracksRob

Top Member
Impact
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Does it make sense to put metaverse.ovh on the Sedo auction? Does anyone have an interest?
The fact is that because of the war, payments abroad are prohibited in our country (Ukraine), and I will not be able to renew it. Someone put metaverseworld.ovh on Sedo for 125,000 euros!
I have metaverseworld in dotcom. Most of my inquiries are for that one.

•••
Metamean /.com sold $2488

Not mine

•••
Added 1 year extension for my Metamoba and MetaBeers. Found out there's a live site running in .io

•••
•••
•••
1652790747465.png

Travelzoo Creates Metaverse Division​

https://press.travelzoo.com/en-ca/travelzoo-creates-metaverse-division-ca/

Seller got lucky. Easily could’ve been a UDRP.

Last edited:
•••
Interesting to see that "Meta" and "Metaverse" keyword are now available in some country codes, guess they have dropped and not been picked up. Pricy renewals on most won't help.

•••
Interesting to see that "Meta" and "Metaverse" keyword are now available in some country codes, guess they have dropped and not been picked up. Pricy renewals on most won't help.
Are there names cheaper than a thousand dollars a year and allowed for all inhabitants of the Metaverse?

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
picked up brandable meta domains:

1652902184866.png

1652902219945.png

•••
•••
•••
Dont get me wrong, but isnt the Travel Zoo well established Trademark?
Yeah it's a TM. That's why I posted Seller got lucky because it could've easily been a UDRP WIN for the TM owner.

•••
•••
From Namebio this morning:

smashverse.com. $10,167 - sold at SEDO

Reminder: Dont price your verse and sphere names too low. If you think you have a good or clever one, it should be AT LEAST $2500 to low $XX,XXX.

Last edited:
•••
Just added

MetPay.xyz
MytaPay.com

Mytaverse.com is developed site.

•••
•••
Just added

MetPay.xyz
MytaPay.com

Mytaverse.com is developed site.
Mytaverse Is a misspell of a single term "metaverse", which is okay . Metapay is not a single term. Stop burning money

Further example is metaversy.com and metavirse.com . Each sold for 5 figures.

Just a single letter variation

I so much love what Mytaverse is doing. Good concept

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Mytaverse Is a misspell of a single term "metaverse", which is okay . Metapay is not a single term. Stop burning money

Further example is metaversy.com and metavirse.com . Each sold for 5 figures.

Just a single letter variation

I so much love what Mytaverse is doing. Good concept
Thanks for your feedback... It might be use like brandable..www.metlife.com is a innsurance company. metpay.com.au : already developed site.

•••
Back