Watch

jagankvel

Cloud Hosting SupportTop Member
Impact
Hi
Any Apprise for this keyword domain Mobile Shop Near Me ( Dot ) Com
Regards

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Looks good on mobile. Slow load.
I searched Canada, then iphone and 2 results were sad.
Nicely indexed in google, beautiful layout. I cant find anything wrong except the results

•••
I can see you have worked very hard to create and update your website. Most people will never get to where you are right now for whatever reason. So hats off to you my good man. I also like you created many different tags and categories for different things over time. What happened is you went fishing and set your hooks out and your content hooks caught some Google key word fish. I like your domain name even though it's quite long. Good keywords. Good extension for worldwide. Get an English translator. Your website grammar is appalling. Saying that for your own benefit. Get rid of all the spammy ads on the homepage. What is the purpose of your website? Should be a very solid directory of mobile shops. Your posts should be reviews of mobile phone shops. Start with major cities. If it was my web site it would be focused on mobile shops near major airports, major shopping precincts, major transport hubs, major sports venues. Where are your users coming from? How are you better than Google Business? Think about what you are helping people to achieve. Then work on your technical mess.
  • Mobile loading speed 20,3 seconds
  • Desktop loading speed 5,6 seconds
  • Not mobile friendly
  • Poor homepage meta title " Looking mobile shop near me, all brand new mobile show room near me, samsung shop near me, apple mobile shop near, vivo shop, mobile near me. "
175 served Google pages is a very good start. You have installed Yoast and Site Kit plug-ins, meaning you have access to Analytics and Console. Why aren't you using these tools? I see your search engine traffic went up significantly between August 2021 and September 2021. What caused this increase? Most of your traffic comes from India ( English or Hindi ) and Spain ( Spanish ). Have you created Hindi and Spanish versions of your website to capitalise on this traffic? Most of your Google traffic is about a company called " Vivo ". The reason for this is Vivo website doesn't list stockists. Why don't you start by listing all Vivo stockists in India ( English and Hindi ) and Spain ( Spanish ) in a directory format so each entry has its own landing page? Keywords " vivo showroom near me " for India ( English ) is 9900 / month and you are receiving traffic already at position 16. Similar for India ( Hindi ). Follow my advice and watch what happens to your traffic mate. The information is already in the public domain and not protected by Trademark. Use generic store images or images from streetview at Google Maps with attribution. Consider maybe buy mobile shop near me dot es but dot in belongs to somebody else. Try sub-domain for different country and folder name for different language. So for India Hindi it can be in dot mobile shop near me forward slash hi forward slash page file name. Thank me later bro. Got questions post here I don't do private messages any more.

•••
When you are in the top results of Google for Vivo showrooms in India and Spain for specific locations you should telephone or e-mail the store to see if they want to pay for a listing on your website. Don't link to their website or publish their phone number unless they pay you. But you can publish the address. Contact details should be for premium ( paid ) listing only.

•••
When you are in the top results of Google for Vivo showrooms in India and Spain for specific locations you should telephone or e-mail the store to see if they want to pay for a listing on your website. Don't link to their website or publish their phone number unless they pay you. But you can publish the address. Contact details should be for premium ( paid ) listing only.
Thanks for your precious response, i achieved many keyword recently its boomed " recharge shop near me " and many keyword, any way i am looking co partner for to take next level this Mobile Shop Industry,
My domain name want make sense or useful for all customer, so any idea welcome without broke SEO,
Everyone welcome PM or DM
Regards

•••
any way i am looking co partner for to take next level this Mobile Shop Industry
https://www.namepros.com/threads/mobile-shop-near-me-dot-com.1262766/
Do you want co partner or do you want to sell your website for $ 2500? I'm telling you right now nobody will pay $ 2500 for your web site. You have much more work to do. Many people on Namepros could build a web site like yours and build it up to the same traffic level in two months. More work needed my man. Cheers.

•••
Last edited:
•••
https://www.namepros.com/threads/mobile-shop-near-me-dot-com.1262766/
Do you want co partner or do you want to sell your website for $ 2500? I'm telling you right now nobody will pay $ 2500 for your web site. You have much more work to do. Many people on Namepros could build a web site like yours and build it up to the same traffic level in two months. More work needed my man. Cheers.
anyone with creative mind like you to enhance useful for customer means, i am ready to accept co partner for this domain, day by day google impression and visit increasing so i plan to make it useful for all.
Regards

•••
I don't see here any source of income.
This site has no content and never will have.
You have no smartphone tricks, advice on how to solve or fix the problem... etc.. nothing to attract visitors..
Smartphones versions change so quickly that you never can just fill this site with content and leave it getting traffic and generating income.
Meanwhile, your traffic is less than 5k daily, your Adsense income will be very low..
But I don't see here any other way for another income source..
Just leave it and build a good news site, travel guide, city directory, listing, crypto, or another actual trend-related site..
Even if you make a good SEO campaign and get a lot of good backlinks and increase your DA, any way you will not get enough traffic, that's mean don't even think about AdSense.. no chance..

Last edited:
•••
You have no smartphone tricks, advice on how to solve or fix the problem... etc.. nothing to attract visitors..
Smartphones versions change so quickly that you never can just fill this site with content and leave it getting traffic and generating income.
Meanwhile, your traffic is less than 5k daily, your Adsense income will be very low..
Just leave it and build a good news site, travel guide, city directory, listing, crypto, or another actual trend-related site..
Even if you make a good SEO campaign and get a lot of good backlinks and increase your DA, any way you will not get enough traffic, that's mean don't even think about AdSense.. no chance..
Agree and disagree. In its current state not worth $ 2500. Not cat's chance in hell. But it's a super profitable niche with plenty of room for manoeuvre (first time, had to spell check!). Even with a small percentage of the market in just one country (India, Spain) could be extremely popular and profitable. Think @maya-zir has the best idea which is a business directory. So yalla (my word of the day https://www.namepros.com/threads/yalla-com-sells-for-six-figures.1262999/ thanks to @Robbie), let us look at a directory. Where's the traffic coming from you ask? Brands. Smartphone brands. Specifically smartphone brand showrooms in cities. Let's say Top Ten Vodafone Showrooms in Bangalore. Problem is scale. How can the o-p- create these listings at scale? They need to be accurate and all fields complete. The only way is a paid list. Either scraped or collected by a company / person. I'll say it's a big job but not impossible. Requires an obscene amount of S.E.O. I mean if you don't understand S.E.O. on a programmer level don't even attempt this. But if you get it right, and you start seeing traffic then you can monetise it all the way to the bank. Only then will your $ 2500 valuation start to look reasonable, or even cheap enough for someone on Flippa to click " BUY " website.

Last edited:
•••
hi thanks for your precious response, i am receiving fair traffic and adsense revenue now, sure i will change this site useful for all mobile/shop/company soon:xf.wink:, i hope it will hit $60/day matter of next 5 month,
regards

•••
hi thanks for your precious response, i am receiving fair traffic and adsense revenue now, sure i will change this site useful for all mobile/shop/company soon:xf.wink:, i hope it will hit $60/day matter of next 5 month,
regards
I have no idea how you calculate, but in my case, my sites generated 15 euros daily with 7500 daily visits
60 euro daily income from AdSense = 20k daily traffic
75 euro daily income from AdSense = 25k daily traffic

By the way.. Google hates websites without content, even your site will be super optimized, one day they will not only increase your traffic but decrease it..
I recommend you spend your time and energy on some real website with content - news, travel, crypto, and the rest of the actual trends.. and not just add tags, but also content

Last edited:
•••
Google hates websites without content
Could not agree more. Anybody with programming skills can replicate 5000 pages of gobbledeegook but you can't replicate authentic content. You know it, your customer knows it and Google will demonstrate it.

•••
This is not working anymore ...

This site can’t be reached​

mobileshopnearme.com took too long to respond.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back