Dynadot

other Multi-faith prayer request (Editable thread)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Rob Monster

Founder of EpikTop Member
Epik Founder
Impact
NamePros created a new thread category where your posts remain editable after you post. I have an immediate thought for how to put that capability to use, and that is an ongoing thread for prayer requests.

Prayer warriors from any faith are welcome to follow this thread and intercede for folks who are running into some adverse circumstance or challenge, are at an important crossroad, etc.

Even if you have no faith, send kind thoughts.

Since the posts are editable, posters can come back later and add a post-script to about whether some issue was resolved or was otherwise overcome, or posted can just white it out.

The main thing is to just send good thoughts to whoever needs them. If others want to PM someone about their challenge or circumstance, by all means have at it.

That's it. If the thread goes nowhere, no worries.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hopefully the baby will remain grounded despite the bright lights and fame! :xf.smile:

He should be pretty much in God's good books... he has been baptised about 15 times. Once IRL and 13 times on the set, and then rebaptised to his original name... by me ...just in case. :D

•••
@Intelliname has been on a spiritual journey. He produced this video recently:

I thought it was decent and he allowed me to share it.

Hopefully he will become active on NP.

•••
I could actually do with some guidance. I have a hard time putting some things in perspective.

I had a big fallout tonight with some of my brothers, who in my opinion were disrespectful towards my mom. I was quite blunt, and walked away from a family dinner celebrating an anniversary because of this. I feel like crap, basically because me walking out definitely hurt my mom.

I drove up to her house lateron to apologized to her as it surely ruined her dinner. I love this women to death. Family means everything to me, but a line crossed is a line crossed. I feel aweful and definitely need some prayer to show me the way to resolve this matter. I can't find the right words and scripture to put my mind at ease and show me the way forward. Any input is appreciated.

I know in the grand scheme of things this means nothing, but it's been nagging at me all night. I'm in a state of mind I don't like.

•••
No verse comes immediately to mind but I just wanted to let you know I will pray for you to find comfort and have a settled mind. All family is important but to honor one's mother (and father) is primary. I will also pray for peace and wisdom for you.

•••
Romans 15:13
I pray that God, who gives hope, will bless you with complete happiness and peace because of your faith. And may the power of the Holy Spirit fill you with hope.

Romans 12:18
and do your best to live at peace with everyone.

Philippians 4:9
You know the teachings I gave you, and you know what you heard me say and saw me do. So follow my example. And God, who gives peace, will be with you.

Psalms 122:8
Because of my friends and my relatives, I will pray for peace.

(some of the above may not apply directly, but may help a little)

•••
No verse comes immediately to mind but I just wanted to let you know I will pray for you to find comfort and have a settled mind. All family is important but to honor one's mother (and father) is primary. I will also pray for peace and wisdom for you.

Appreciate it. Thank you. That's all I can ask for. There's times I feel like I have a direct line with God, and times where I feel like he figured I'm capable of figuring it out on my own. I dunno. I never doubt him but a 24/7 on speed dial would be pretty amazing.

•••
Romans 15:13
I pray that God, who gives hope, will bless you with complete happiness and peace because of your faith. And may the power of the Holy Spirit fill you with hope.

Romans 12:18
and do your best to live at peace with everyone.

Philippians 4:9
You know the teachings I gave you, and you know what you heard me say and saw me do. So follow my example. And God, who gives peace, will be with you.

Psalms 122:8
Because of my friends and my relatives, I will pray for peace.

(some of the above may not apply directly, but may help a little)

Thanks a bunch for giving some pointers. Again, really appreciate it. Will do some more reading on the scriptures you mentioned before I head off to bed, say my prayers. Thank you.

•••
I could actually do with some guidance. I have a hard time putting some things in perspective.

I had a big fallout tonight with some of my brothers, who in my opinion were disrespectful towards my mom. I was quite blunt, and walked away from a family dinner celebrating an anniversary because of this. I feel like crap, basically because me walking out definitely hurt my mom.

I drove up to her house lateron to apologized to her as it surely ruined her dinner. I love this women to death. Family means everything to me, but a line crossed is a line crossed. I feel aweful and definitely need some prayer to show me the way to resolve this matter. I can't find the right words and scripture to put my mind at ease and show me the way forward. Any input is appreciated.

I know in the grand scheme of things this means nothing, but it's been nagging at me all night. I'm in a state of mind I don't like.

Curse-breaking, demon-binding prayer sent up in Jesus name. It helps that I do know your real name and could pray over your whole family.

The verse of the day in my signature is Romans 8:30 is a reference to the journey from being justified, to sanctified, and to glorified. That is a process. I suspect that we are all on it to some degree.

I am sure that as we move on that journey, our tolerance for sin changes. I used to swear like a sailor, for example. I no longer do. However, now when I hear cursing, I find it is cringeworthy, though I don't judge it.

With brothers, I imagine there are varying degrees of sanctification going on -- likely you are further along even though all may be justified.

The Lord does ultimately chasten those he loves. Some family members may end up "kicking against the pricks" before getting back on the narrow road.

As for this particular encounter and how you handled it, from your description it sounds like some "righteous indignation", that might ultimately be a constructive turning point in the family dynamic.

In the Biblical sense, it was right to defend the parents right to respect -- that goes all the way back to the Old Testament and reiterated in the New Covenant:

"Honour thy father and mother; (which is the first commandment with promise;) " Ephesians 6:2

It was also right call to go make amends quickly:

"let not the sun go down upon your wrath" - Ephesians 4:26

And as you saw here:

"A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother."
- Proverbs 18:24

Blessings for a better Sunday. I bet it works out. May your wisdom be apparent and may the Holy Spirit give you unction to say the right words at the right time.

Last edited:
•••
Curse-breaking, demon-binding prayer sent up in Jesus name. It helps that I do know your real name and could pray over your whole family.

The verse of the day in my signature is Romans 8:30 is a reference to the journey from being justified, to sanctified, and to glorified. That is a process. I suspect that we are all on it to some degree.

I am sure that as move on that journey our tolerance for sin changes. I used to swear like a sailor, for example. I no longer do. However, no when I hear cursing it is cringeworthy, though I don't judge it.

With brothers, I imagine there are varying degrees of sanctification going on -- likely you are further along even though all may be justified.

The Lord does ultimately chasten those he loves. Some family members may end up "kicking against the pricks" before getting back on the narrow road.

As for this particular encounter and how you handled it, from your description it sounds like some "righteous indignation", that might ultimately be a constructive turning point in the family dynamic.

In the Biblical sense, it was right to defend the parents right to respect -- that goes all the way back to the Old Testament and reiterated in the New Covenant:

"Honour thy father and mother; (which is the first commandment with promise;) " Ephesians 6:2

It was also right call to go make amends quickly:

And as you saw here:

"A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother."
- Proverbs 18:24

Blessings for a better Sunday. I bet it works out. May your wisdom be apparent and may the Holy Spirit give you unction to say the right words at the right time.

Thank you for your words Rob!

Words I try to live by. I can be stubborn so it doesn't always work out but reading this made me send a quick text to my siblings to arrange a meet tomorrow and talk things through!

It's has special meaning to me actually as my mom used to remind me of this scripture when I was young and probably a pain in the neck :)

Thank you for the reminder. I needed that!

•••
Again, thanks @Rob Monster and @Mister Funsky . Maybe it was your prayers, maybe it was your inspiration.

Instead of being part of the problem, I decided to try and be part of the solution.

Funnily enough what made me reconcider my approach was: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

I would hate for my kids to be in a fight that would hurt family relationships so I cannot be part of that when it would hurt my own parents.

Things aren't resolved, it will take some time but I decided to put my anger and feelings aside and work on reconciliation instead. Will meetup this weekend hoping to get communication re-established and work out ways to move forward.

Thanks again, God bless.

•••
Born Hindu, though i am tolerant of every faith tbh. I like Jesus for his compassion and forgiveness even toward his tormentors.

Peace is all I pray for me and for everyone to whoever's up there listening. 🙏

Last edited:
•••
I have decided to re-post what I put up yesterday. I took it down as I was going to ask for prayers for another person and ended up not doing that...non covid related issue.

Rob reached out to me and offered prayers. I just found out she is doing better in the last few hours...God is good! My original post is below: Thank you Rob.

"Just got an update from my sister re my niece (the one that works at the hospital). Her condition is worse and she has spoken to 3 medical facilities today (2 urgent care, regular doc) and she said she has not been asked by any of them if she has been out of the country. All they ask is 1) do you have a fever 2) are you short of breath.

She makes it clear she is in the medical industry and that her husband is a surgeon...she asks if it is possible to take a test to ensure she hasn't spread it to any patients she has worked with and they say basically "ride it out". She told them her husband has a full schedule of operations this coming week and she asked would it not be smart for her to know if she has it so his patients can make a decision re their surgery proceeding. They said proceed as usual.

She called the hotline numbers on the gov site and for the county in which she lives and they were of no help...they were not sure what to say other than ask her the 1 and 2 questions above."

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Released this too:

https://prayermeeting.com/

This is a live video chatting site where people can set up Prayer Meetings for free.

We may start a daily prayer meeting but anyone can set up their own 24/7 prayer group for free.

As providence would have it, the domain was owned by an Epik client.

•••
Stories of CoronaVirus-related challenges are on the rise.

Epik team member @Zayto's grandfather is named Petru. He is under quarantine in Romania. @Zayto's brother and stepdad were also just laid off.

Kindly send prayers of healing, restoration and providence to their family, that they would find themselves in the right place at the right time.

Thanks in advance.

•••
Just to update my post from above...I just learned my niece is covid free and although she is not up to full speed by any means, she is returning to the hospital tomorrow to work and help in any way she can. Thank God!

I will be sending prayers for the grandfather in Romania.

Last edited:
•••
NamePros created a new thread category where your posts remain editable after you post. I have an immediate thought for how to put that capability to use, and that is an ongoing thread for prayer requests.

Prayer warriors from any faith are welcome to follow this thread and intercede for folks who are running into some adverse circumstance or challenge, are at an important crossroad, etc.

Even if you have no faith, send kind thoughts.

Since the posts are editable, posters can come back later and add a post-script to about whether some issue was resolved or was otherwise overcome, or posted can just white it out.

The main thing is to just send good thoughts to whoever needs them. If others want to PM someone about their challenge or circumstance, by all means have at it.

That's it. If the thread goes nowhere, no worries.
You are a great man of God, I pray that you do well and God continues to bless you Mr. Monster

•••
Just to update my post from above...I just learned my niece is covid free and although she is not up to full speed by any means, she is returning to the hospital tomorrow to work and help in any way she can. Thank God!

I will be sending prayers for the grandfather in Romania.

My thesis, for which I might be mocked by some, is that this wordlwide plague is a judgement on sin. As such, not surprisingly, a lot of celebs are getting it.

I am thankful for the folks in this thread who stand ready as mighty prayer warriors for those who seek intercession.

Worth noting, Passover this year, is on April 7. Passover was of course the day that God sent the plague over the Egyptians but passed over the homes which had placed the blood of the lamb on their lintels.

•••
My thesis, for which I might be mocked by some, is that this wordlwide plague is a judgement on sin. As such, not surprisingly, a lot of celebs are getting it.

I am thankful for the folks in this thread who stand ready as mighty prayer warriors for those who seek intercession.

Worth noting, Passover this year, is on April 7. Passover was of course the day that God sent the plague over the Egyptians but passed over the homes which had placed the blood of the lamb on their lintels.
Sin is sin, God doesn't really punish people and rain down fire from Heaven like in the Old Testament. God is allowing the plague of the Flu but I doubt that God is the direct cause of people getting sick and dying. God is just and must punish sin except their be a forgiveness through atonement. Honestly, what is harder to explain is why their are Christians getting the Corona Virus, I doubt God is punishing people of faith. In summary I request that we pray for our country and all those getting the flu.

•••
i pray for the ones losing their grandparents, i have lost all my grandparents, and miss them everyday. Cant replace grandmas and grandpas. Peace. :)

•••
Sin is sin, God doesn't really punish people and rain down fire from Heaven like in the Old Testament. God is allowing the plague of the Flu but I doubt that God is the direct cause of people getting sick and dying. God is just and must punish sin except their be a forgiveness through atonement. Honestly, what is harder to explain is why their are Christians getting the Corona Virus, I doubt God is punishing people of faith. In summary I request that we pray for our country and all those getting the flu.

Those who accept Jesus Christi as Lord and Savior, they are justified and born again in the Spirit. However, the journey of being sanctified is ongoing, being not just forgiven of sin, but ultimately overcoming the desire or capacity to sin. I believe this is the essence of finding the narrow path and staying on it. We don't lose free will but there is a consequence of deviating from the narrow path we are supposed to be on.

As for this plague, I will simply say this:

I believe in miracles.

I believe in the power of prayer.

I believe in the authority of the name the Lord Jesus Christ.

And ICYMI, we posted a cool video on Twitter yesterday. I am thankful for @Intelliname, for producing it for us.

True story: I struggle to get through it without becoming a bawling wreck. Embarrassing.

•••
Those who accept Jesus Christi as Lord and Savior, they are justified and born again in the Spirit. However, the journey of being sanctified is ongoing, being not just forgiven of sin, but ultimately overcoming the desire or capacity to sin. I believe this is the essence of finding the narrow path and staying on it. We don't lose free will but there is a consequence of deviating from the narrow path we are supposed to be on.

As for this plague, I will simply say this:

I believe in miracles.

I believe in the power of prayer.

I believe in the authority of the name the Lord Jesus Christ.

And ICYMI, we posted a cool video on Twitter yesterday. I am thankful for @Intelliname, for producing it for us.

https://twitter.com/EpikDotCom/status/1241763094067642370

True story: I struggle to get through it without becoming a bawling wreck. Embarrassing.
Does epik have 501C status?

•••
Does epik have 501C status?

We have a non-profit business unit called eRise.org.

Epik Holdings Inc is a for-profit incorporated in WA.

We do re-invest everything we make into cool projects to empower humanity.

•••
I pray for the Peace of the World.... Covid is a common enemy and at the End We will all prevail.

• Psalm 50:15 and call on me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you will honor me.
  • Psalm 91:15 When they call on me, I will answer; I will be with them in trouble. I will rescue and honor them.
  • Psalm 62:8 Trust in him at all times, you people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge.
  • Psalm 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble
Peace to all people...!!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back