IT.COM

Namebio ridiculous captcha

NameSilo
Watch

alcy

Top Member
Impact
@Michael I hope u can do something about this ridiculous captcha of yours..before I smash my fone on my wall and send someone the bill

I'm stuck forced into some stupid truck picking nonsense puzzle picture like when I was 8 at school... then when i force me eyes to pick the damn stuff apparently the kindergarten teacher slaps me wrist and says ain't good enuf so then I have to do it again...
today i did it on 10 screens ... and still didnt get there...

I visit tons of sites... nobody treats me like namebio... whatever it is u do or why u have very clearly crossed all lines of paranoia about it.

I am going to shoot me in the head so sure I am not to be the only person cursing captcha like this one here... that's either just bad or set to max difficulty or hypersensitivity .

in either case it ain't working ... for God's sake man .. just get rid of the nonsense round yer fine site and let some nice folk see some sales like in the good old days

u have gone down so low with the security paranoias ads etc .... u have taken the fun and pleasure and thus the very purpose of yer informational site out of the equation. I used to look forward to going to namebio see some sales...now I just shake and pray I get an easy captcha.

ty

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Things break sometimes.

@Michael you have provided a great free service, and are also offering to help NP members who are having issues gain access.

For whatever it is worth, thank you.

Kudos :)

Last edited:
•••
I need to answer 4-7 captcha each time I want to use namebio.

Time to support and pay 💰😎💪🙏

Your card was declined. I have some $ can’t use 😑🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Fixed

I am now a proud supporter of Namebio.com

💪😃🤘

•••
Last edited:
•••
I submitted sailz to NB, helped their database... added to their business... but this is what I get for it::xf.cry::xf.cry:

upload_2021-1-13_14-43-25.png

•••
whole day, i have been getting this error
https://prnt.sc/wkhon0
been 2 days.
@Michael
I've seen that a couple times as well in the past few days, I have a message into hCaptcha about it. Usually goes away for me after one or two more tries, although obviously something is wrong. Thanks.

I submitted sailz to NB, helped their database... added to their business... but this is what I get for it::xf.cry::xf.cry:

Show attachment 179161
That’s a rate limit message for searching/paginating faster than it is possible to read for a sustained period of time. It goes away by itself in a minute or two.

•••
@Michael,

Youre here owner, took heat for product, rarity now days

You continue striving to improve, and by all accounts the problem’s fixed. Thank you! Wish it‘d let me edit post.

You are an honorable person with the best product :)
you are proactive and always seek user input.

Samer

Last edited:
•••
I've seen that a couple times as well in the past few days, I have a message into hCaptcha about it. Usually goes away for me after one or two more tries, although obviously something is wrong. Thanks.
After a few days of persistently showing that error message, it is no longer showing any error message. Thanks.

•••
Motorbus right? how many are? 4 - right ?
Did i check all? Not working , must do it again , again & again no accessss

Screenshot_20210220-201700.png

Last edited:
•••
@Michael
I think Namebio have a problem with captcha
or something change
Need to be member ?
Any updates we must know

Kind regards,

•••
Motorbus right? how many are? 4 - right ?
Did i check all? Not working , must do it again , again & again no accessss

Show attachment 183092
It looks like you answered correctly. But as mentioned earlier in the thread, it isn't only about your answers. You can answer them all wrong and still get through, and you can answer them right and not get through. They also look at other factors like your browser, screen size, mouse movements, your IP address, and a myriad of other factors that I don't even know about.

It looks like you're on mobile, which always makes it a little harder to get through because there are no mouse movements for them to interpret. I'm guessing it is that, combined with something related to your IP address, but there is no way for me to know as it isn't our CAPTCHA service.

@Michael
I think Namebio have a problem with captcha
or something change
Need to be member ?
Any updates we must know

Kind regards,

I haven't gotten any complaints about the CAPTCHA since I changed the settings to "Easy" about a month and a half ago. And thousands of people are getting through every day. So I don't think it's broken, although I've made a note of your issue.

As also mentioned earlier in the thread, if you register on the site for free and then PM me the email you registered with, I'll make it so that you never see the CAPTCHA as long as you're logged in.

Sorry you're having issues! I wish we could get rid of it, but it's literally the only thing that has worked to stop the bots, and we tried everything else first (including other CAPTCHA services).

Last edited:
•••
Back