IT.COM

NameCheap Hosting Experience

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DKN

Top Member
Impact
Hello Pros,

Could you please share your experience with Namecheap hosting. I would like to purchase shared hosting.

If you are using Namechaep hosting which is the best plan to choose

https://www.namecheap.com/hosting/shared.aspx

Thank You!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I've been a namecheap customer for a couple of years, affordable, no issues and helpful support.
Highly recommend.

•••
Totally fed up of Namecheap will not recommend them to anyone. Their hosting just doesn't work.
e.g. www.Buy.Loans

Last edited:
•••
The issue has been resolved.

•••
I've been a namecheap customer for a couple of years, affordable, no issues and helpful support.
Highly recommend.

Joined just to post that? :xf.rolleyes:

Haven't used the hosting but the regular interface is dreadful.

•••
It's OK but limited bandwidth for shared hosting (suitable for blogs)

•••
I think namecheap are good, I didn't used the hosting they provide but i bought my domains from there.
Seems like the support they offer is good.
Most hosting companies have 30 days money back policy so it might worth it to give them a try and if you don't like them as for refund.

•••
Affordable, no issue and good support.

•••
My Fully Managed VPS (expensive) was hacked - all my sites there down, all kinds of malicious code.

Been on support chat with Namecheep now for over 1 hour - the rep will not even bother to respond - I am keepiing it opn to recordd the full time ignored.

I have personal, finantial data that was exposed - i have many sites down. I have no idea how much damage there is.

AND Namecheep support is not helping at all - i will post chat logs - if I dont get some help or even an acknolwedge they are helping. Support open nothing

@namecheap is anyone there who cares? 1 hour 22 mins - no responce on hold

•••
23:14 brian : still no response? My vps is down, hacked, all my sites are down. financial info likely exposed etc.. yet no response from support for a PREMIUM full managed VPS? Is this not a concern of NameCheeps?

23:28 Bogdan Meltyukhov has left the conversation. Click here to leave a message.

ARE YOU KIDDING - NAMECHEAP SUPPORT LEFT THE CHAT..

Click here to leave a message.
The conversation has ended.
Click here to take a short survey about this live chat.

@tamar

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back