NamesCon 2021 schedule of events

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
Back in April I asked if the future of NamesCon was virtual? It looks like it's going to at least be apart of the future. I thought the online show went off very well and exceeded expectations. I think it needs to be a permanent event. 1020 domaining professionals registered for NamesCon Online, coming from all over the world.An average of 250 attendees took part in each Keynote Track … [Read more...]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
"I think they are making the right decision by offering a virtual only and then a hybrid event later in the year. It allows for many more people to attend in the manner that’s best for them."

I agree, @equity78.

Bob

•••
"I think they are making the right decision by offering a virtual only and then a hybrid event later in the year. It allows for many more people to attend in the manner that’s best for them."

I agree, @equity78.

Bob

Did you attend the online Conference Bob?

•••
Did you attend the online Conference Bob?
No for a couple of personal reasons I did not attend the September 2020 NamesCon Online.

I did very much enjoy @Page Howe TheDomainShow online, which I attended almost every session, and from almost all I read from those who attended NamesCon Online the platform worked very well, and there was great interaction and sharing of information.

I regret a bit not attending, and hope to attend the next virtual NamesCon, but almost certainly would not attend an in-person one in 2020 unless the world situation changes markedly. I hope they keep the prices reasonable.

Bob

Last edited:
•••
I did very much enjoy @Page Howe TheDomainShow online

Thanks Bob. As most of you know, I was "the producer" (along with Page) for Page's "The Domain Show".

Surprisingly I got a ton of positive feedback from our own conference as NamesCon ended .. lol. But in reality even if they had a lot of similar content, our main audience was domainers, while theirs was the domain industry as a whole (I enjoyed NamesCon myself); so ultimately at the end of the day I suppose there's room for both.

Thanks again to everyone who attended and showed their support for The Domain Show! Most definitely not the last you've heard from us .. but I'll let @Page Howe make any official future announcements! ;)

That being said .. for those of you who enjoyed the networking aspects, definitely think about joining a bunch of us each Friday on The Domain Social. There's usually about 50-70 domainers on Zoom talking domains for hours! :)

You can get more info here:
https://www.namepros.com/threads/the-domain-social-community-video-uploads.1211435/#post-7981553

•••
Hope to hold more events like this

•••
Back