Dynadot

showcase Neo domain dispute

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Igor Gabrielan

.ai .mv .botTop Member
Impact
I did not say this!
They do may belong if they redirect to ARM website.
The ARM NeoVerse was launched somewhere in 05/03/2021 that is when the page of that product was officially published on his web.
The domains are Neoverse not ARMNeoVerse that is why you can easily try sell, if he wants our domains he will have to buy them.
His trademark is probably ARM not NeoVerse.
What if other people want to build their NeoVerse (?) websites, what now he will be the only one having NeoVerse domains, in such case he can go hand reg all NeoVerse domains that are available.
Stand up for your rights. I even not need to know all laws to give him a push back, I also can damage his business free of charge that no money will help him resuscitate after my influence.
IMO
ARM limited initiated a dispute in WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center regarding neoverse.ai .

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••

https://www.neoland.io

Q3 2023: Next location-based games​

We launch at least one new location-based free game to create a new utility for the Neolands and allow any developer to create experience in the Neoverse.

•••
ARM limited initiated a dispute in WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center regarding neoverse.ai .
They not have right on Neoverse domains, they just want to grab it free of charge, if they will touch my domains I will damage ARM business like i did to Facebook, this is to let him see, I m sure he spy here like Zucker***k.

•••
They not have right on Neoverse domains, they just want to grab it free of charge, if they will touch my domains I will damage ARM business like i did to Facebook, this is to let him see, I m sure he spy here like Zucker***k.
Please do them damage for me. I will provide information about the progress of the case here. While the WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Cente require .ai registry to provide information about the name within two days.

•••

IN ACCORDANCE WITH PARAGRAPH 4(B) OF THE RULES FOR UNIFORM DOMAIN NAME DISPUTE RESOLUTION POLICY (THE UDRP RULES), YOU MUST PROVIDE US WITH THE BELOW-REQUESTED INFORMATION AND CONFIRM THAT A "LOCK" OF THE DOMAIN NAME(S) HAS BEEN APPLIED WITHIN TWO (2) BUSINESS DAYS OF RECEIVING THIS EMAIL.

To: .AI Registry

A Complaint has been submitted to the WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center (the Center) by the person/entity identified below:
Arm Limited

The Complaint was received by the Center on:
01-Apr-2022

The Complaint has been filed against the person/entity identified below (Respondent):
Igor Gabrielan

The Complaint relates to the domain name(s) listed below, which the Complainant alleges is/are registered with you by the Respondent:
neoverse.ai

So that we may comply with our obligations pursuant to the UDRP Rules and further to ICANN's Temporary Specification (Appendix E), we kindly request you to:

(1) indicate whether, at the time of your reply to us, you are in receipt of a copy of the Complaint sent by the Complainant, as required by WIPO Supplemental Rules for Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy, Paragraph 4(c);

(2) confirm that the specified domain name(s) is/are registered with you;

(3) confirm that the Respondent is the current Registrant of the domain name(s); if not please identify the Registrant Name and/or Registrant Organization;

(4) provide the full contact details (i.e., postal address(es), telephone number(s), facsimile number(s), email address(es)) in your WHOIS database for the domain name Registrant, Technical contact, Administrative contact and Billing contact, for the above domain name(s);

*** UNLESS SPECIFIED OTHERWISE BY THE REGISTRAR, the Center will consider the provided contact details apply equally to the domain name Registrant, Technical contact, Administrative contact, and Billing contact, and also that the Registrar has provided the full information requested ***;

(5) confirm that the Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy applies to the domain name(s);

(6) indicate the date of expiry of the domain name(s), and whether any action is required by the Parties (either now by the Respondent, or by the Complainant in the event that the domain name is deleted or expires during the dispute) to keep the domain name under Registrar LOCK so that the administrative procedure can continue as required under the UDRP;

(7) confirm that a Lock of the domain name(s) has been applied, and that such Lock status will remain in place through the remaining Pendency of the UDRP proceeding (pursuant to Paragraphs 4(a) and 4(b) of the UDRP Rules);

(8) indicate the language (e.g., English) of the registration agreement used by the registrant for each domain name;

(9) indicate, if possible, if the specified domain name(s) is/are AVAILABLE FOR REGISTRATION by the Complainant (for example, if the domain name(s) is/are repossessed, suspended, or held in an internal account of the Registrar).
Further to section 3.7.7.10 of the Registrar Accreditation Agreement, we will proceed in this case on the basis that, for the adjudication of disputes concerning or arising from use of the domain name(s), the domain name Registrant has submitted in its Registration Agreement ("RA") to the jurisdiction of the courts where the Registrant and the Registrar is located.

Please specify the Case Number when communicating with the Center about any matters relating to this case.

Any questions you may have relating to this case should be directed to:
Jenny E.

Thank you for appreciating the urgency of this request.

WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center

•••

IN ACCORDANCE WITH PARAGRAPH 4(B) OF THE RULES FOR UNIFORM DOMAIN NAME DISPUTE RESOLUTION POLICY (THE UDRP RULES), YOU MUST PROVIDE US WITH THE BELOW-REQUESTED INFORMATION AND CONFIRM THAT A "LOCK" OF THE DOMAIN NAME(S) HAS BEEN APPLIED WITHIN TWO (2) BUSINESS DAYS OF RECEIVING THIS EMAIL.

To: .AI Registry

A Complaint has been submitted to the WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center (the Center) by the person/entity identified below:
Arm Limited

The Complaint was received by the Center on:
01-Apr-2022

The Complaint has been filed against the person/entity identified below (Respondent):
Igor Gabrielan

The Complaint relates to the domain name(s) listed below, which the Complainant alleges is/are registered with you by the Respondent:
neoverse.ai

So that we may comply with our obligations pursuant to the UDRP Rules and further to ICANN's Temporary Specification (Appendix E), we kindly request you to:

(1) indicate whether, at the time of your reply to us, you are in receipt of a copy of the Complaint sent by the Complainant, as required by WIPO Supplemental Rules for Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy, Paragraph 4(c);

(2) confirm that the specified domain name(s) is/are registered with you;

(3) confirm that the Respondent is the current Registrant of the domain name(s); if not please identify the Registrant Name and/or Registrant Organization;

(4) provide the full contact details (i.e., postal address(es), telephone number(s), facsimile number(s), email address(es)) in your WHOIS database for the domain name Registrant, Technical contact, Administrative contact and Billing contact, for the above domain name(s);

*** UNLESS SPECIFIED OTHERWISE BY THE REGISTRAR, the Center will consider the provided contact details apply equally to the domain name Registrant, Technical contact, Administrative contact, and Billing contact, and also that the Registrar has provided the full information requested ***;

(5) confirm that the Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy applies to the domain name(s);

(6) indicate the date of expiry of the domain name(s), and whether any action is required by the Parties (either now by the Respondent, or by the Complainant in the event that the domain name is deleted or expires during the dispute) to keep the domain name under Registrar LOCK so that the administrative procedure can continue as required under the UDRP;

(7) confirm that a Lock of the domain name(s) has been applied, and that such Lock status will remain in place through the remaining Pendency of the UDRP proceeding (pursuant to Paragraphs 4(a) and 4(b) of the UDRP Rules);

(8) indicate the language (e.g., English) of the registration agreement used by the registrant for each domain name;

(9) indicate, if possible, if the specified domain name(s) is/are AVAILABLE FOR REGISTRATION by the Complainant (for example, if the domain name(s) is/are repossessed, suspended, or held in an internal account of the Registrar).
Further to section 3.7.7.10 of the Registrar Accreditation Agreement, we will proceed in this case on the basis that, for the adjudication of disputes concerning or arising from use of the domain name(s), the domain name Registrant has submitted in its Registration Agreement ("RA") to the jurisdiction of the courts where the Registrant and the Registrar is located.

Please specify the Case Number when communicating with the Center about any matters relating to this case.

Any questions you may have relating to this case should be directed to:
Jenny E.

Thank you for appreciating the urgency of this request.

WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center
I think you better open other topic and ask other peoples opinions and post there everything related, cause here is other topic purpose.

•••
I think you better open other topic and ask other peoples opinions and post there everything related, cause here is other topic purpose.
Yes, it will be necessary to look for where domain disputes are discussed here.

•••
Hi
You can use this facts.
1. you, ARM and others got inspired after Metaverse mania to register such domains, i m sure of that.
2. you are AI investor, everyone knows, you did not target ARM company at all, cause your portfolio is made most of AI domains.
3. NeoVerse domains do not have anything to do with ARM, if it would then all NeoVerse names should be registered by them to protect their product, also it would mean that no one have right to create NeoVerse gaming platforms/websites.
4. additionally ARM company had to buy NeoVerse/c/o/m for sure, meaning their product is fresh/recent.
Hope this helps.
P.s. I m not advocate but Scorpios are one of the best in this field.

•••
•••
Re: Case No. DAI2022-0001
<neoverse.ai>
Notification of (Requested) Withdrawal

Dear Parties,

We acknowledge receipt of the Complainant's request to withdraw its Complaint received on April 25, 2022.

The Center hereby confirms that we shall not proceed in this case as of the date of this notification. This is without prejudice to the submission of a new Complaint or the Complainant's right to commence any other legal proceeding.

The Center shall refund any fees paid by the Complainant. Reimbursement will be made by the same method as your payment.

In this regard the Center will issue a reimbursement to the WIPO Account on file.

Sincerely,

Jenny E.
Legal Case Manager
______________________________________________________________________________________________
34, chemin des Colombettes, 1211 Geneva 20, Switzerland
T +41 22 338 82 47 F +41 22 740 37 00 E [email protected] W www.wipo.int/amc

•••
Re: Case No. DAI2022-0001
<neoverse.ai>
Notification of (Requested) Withdrawal

Dear Parties,

We acknowledge receipt of the Complainant's request to withdraw its Complaint received on April 25, 2022.

The Center hereby confirms that we shall not proceed in this case as of the date of this notification. This is without prejudice to the submission of a new Complaint or the Complainant's right to commence any other legal proceeding.

The Center shall refund any fees paid by the Complainant. Reimbursement will be made by the same method as your payment.

In this regard the Center will issue a reimbursement to the WIPO Account on file.

Sincerely,

Jenny E.
Legal Case Manager
______________________________________________________________________________________________
34, chemin des Colombettes, 1211 Geneva 20, Switzerland
T +41 22 338 82 47 F +41 22 740 37 00 E [email protected] W www.wipo.int/amc
Congratulations!
As Arm itself is generic word I doubt they can hunt all domains containing Arm, because arm is similar to such words as leg, penis, butt etc.
That is why my advice to Arm is to go grow potatoes.

•••
Great, did they bought neoverse.ai from you?

•••
•••
Back