Dynadot

discuss New Buzzwords Microverse, Megaverse and Mediaverse

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Rinat

Established Member
Impact
I think it's time to start the discussion related to new keywords for domain names.

Microverse
Megaverse
Mediaverse

Is it a good time to start buying domains with these keywords?

Link to service related to these keywords: https://www.croquet.io/

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Time to start the discussion if facebooks metaverse will survive and for how long.

•••
We need to see more sales with the metaverse terms we allready have. They seem to have dried up.

The likelier speculations of omniverse and multiverse hasn’t even come to pass yet.
I do not intend to jump on anymore verse bandwagons.

All 3 of your examples allready have trademarks. Tread carefully guys.

•••
•••
If you would know that Verse originates from Romanian Vers which mean a combination of words in poetry.
Universe is because everything vibrates with a sound and structure is created at the atoms level, it's not fairy tales that God created the world with words.
Besides Latin is old Romanian and in Romania were found writing older than Sumerian.
Basically Universe mean United Words like a song and poetry, but this breaks the theory that there is void in space, because words need air.
So in conclusion many words with Verse is great combo.

•••
If you would know that Verse originates from Romanian Vers which mean a combination of words in poetry.
Universe is because everything vibrates with a sound and structure is created at the atoms level, it's not fairy tales that God created the world with words.
Besides Latin is old Romanian and in Romania were found writing older than Sumerian.
Basically Universe mean United Words like a song and poetry, but this breaks the theory that there is void in space, because words need air.
So in conclusion many words with Verse is great combo.
This has nothing to do with what he asked. He asked should we dump money into new verse words. I say no unless its a great one and not trademarked yet.

What you said sounds great but I am not too sure the new internet is all that much different than what we allready have.

Pretty language doesn’t change the fact the metaverse is still a fantasy. Another way to escape reality. Made up. We allready have many ways to escape reality online.

So I don’t think adding meta or verse or metaverse to a brand makes it something new or different than what we have right now. They are trying to rebrand the internet. Thats it at this point.

•••
Back