Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

marselniz

Established Member
Impact
Link: 2018bestcar.com

Description:
2018BestCar.com - Blog. More than 700 posts. New Car Models 2018-2021 - Reviews, Release Date, Prices, Specs. Wordpress. Automotive industry. Unique design and content

Domain Registrar: Godaddy
Domain Expiry: 2021-11-20
Site Established July 2016

Revenue: I haven't monetized the site in any way.

Traffic: For the last 3 months: Unique Visits: 350-400 p/mo Page Views: 500-600 p/mo
Organic Search 84%

Payment Options: Paypal, Cryptocurrency. You can suggest your own payment method.

Price: $600

Attachments

• googlea1.jpg
    googlea1.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Who writes the content? Is it Automated site? How long this site has been up?

•••
Who writes the content? Is it Automated site? How long this site has been up?
Site Established July 2016. I don't know about the author. I got this site with this kind of content. I just don't have time to develop it. You can offer your price, I am ready to bargain.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
hosting cost per month?
is hosting account with the sale

•••
hosting cost per month?
is hosting account with the sale
hostinger.com - costs about $ 8 per month for all my sites. I have more than 10 sites on this hosting. As a result, there is less than one dollar in cost per site. You must have your own hosting. I will give you a domain on the Godaddy service and a backup of all site files with a database. If you need help, I can transfer the site to your hosting myself and configure it to work.

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back