Dynadot

New Landing Pages (Landers) From Domain Market Pro

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
We are happy to announce new domain sales landing pages (landers) are now available for the Domain Market Pro platform. Some of the features include:

- Clean design that highlights the domain name
- Connection to the cart at the domain shop for domains with BIN prices
- Inquire About/Request Price form that is simple yet secure
- Info button that reveals more information about the domain which you control
- Compatibility with social media
- Landers can be monetized

More info can be found here:
New Landing Page Themes To Promote Domains

Here is an example:

sample-terra-lander.jpg

You can find more examples and more details at the link above.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Having them show up nicely on social is so important, glad to see that.

Something that doesn't get brought up enough when discussing landers is how "leaky" some of them are.

Without calling out any companies by name...

I'm looking at a lander from a popular registrar here on NP and the leaks on it include:

- Their logo at the top of the page.
- A link to one of their products at the top of the page.
- Their logo in the footer with a link to their homepage.
- A footer text link to another service they operate.
- A logo and a link to an industry blog about domains

Do we want end-users getting linked to domaining blogs from our landers? A lot of the homepage posts on the blog lead back here to NamePros, and it feels counter-productive to send our end-user traffic to a re-seller forum.

Some % of people browsing are going to get taken away from the lander, and might not venture back. Leaky landers lead to less sales.

All of this is to say that I checked out the demo for your new landers, and I saw a total of zero leaks. It's probably tempting to add stuff in, but it shows that you're putting your users 1st and not taking the opportunity to poach any of their traffic.

This is a very strong argument for using your platform, nice job, I like it!

Last edited:
•••
All of this is to say that I checked out the demo for your new landers, and I saw a total of zero leaks. It's probably tempting to add stuff in, but it shows that you're putting your users 1st and not taking the opportunity to poach any of their traffic.

You're dead on. Thank you for pointing that out. The very fist point on our home page is "Benefit From YOUR Traffic". That's one of our top priorities.

Last edited:
•••
The performance of DMPShop is now 10 times worse than before the migration.

•••
It is a resource allocation issue and we are working on it. Should be resolved shortly.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back