Dynadot

New names don't appear on GoDaddy

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

kite26

Fearless BirdTop Member
Impact
Guys, help!

I bought some names and seller push them in my GD account. I approved the push, then I added my new contact information and approved the following confirmation email.

Then, I noticed that the names didn't appear in My domains page as they should and I was be able to see them on My products page. Still now, they are not manageable. I can open the DNS only, but I can't change anything, including nameservers. I attach the message I get when I try to do it.

I contacted GD support and they couldn't find an issue from their side. The names appear to be on my account. I tried to open it with ingocnito tab, nothing. I clear cache, history nothing changed.

What to do guys? I feel very sad...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220508-111253.png
    Screenshot_20220508-111253.png
    128.6 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi,

Thanks for this
Then, I noticed that the names didn't appear in My domains page as they should and I was be able to see them on My products page. Still now, they are not manageable. I can open the DNS only, but I can't change anything, including nameservers. I attach the message I get when I try to do it.
Hi, thanks for this!

Exact same issue, & I wasn't aware I could see it under "products" because the domain doesn't appear under "my domains" & it is under full whois privacy for some reason.

Only difference is that I bought the name through auction.

I couldn't get through to their chat service. & DMed Joe Styler about it.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Hi,

Thanks for this

Hi, thanks for this!

Exact same issue, & I wasn't aware I could see it under "products" because the domain doesn't appear under "my domains" & it is under full whois privacy for some reason.

Only difference is that I bought the name through auction.

I couldn't get through to their chat service. & DMed Joe Styler about it.
& when I click "manage" through "products", this is what I get:

Screenshot 2022-05-08 135030.png

•••
The worst thing is by far that they are NOT MANAGEABLE. The fact that I can find them on products page is disturbing, but not crucial. PLEASE BUILD A NORMAL DOMAIN MANAGE PAGE!!!

Last edited:
•••
•••
The worst thing is by far that they are NOT MANAGEABLE. The fact that I can find them on products page is disturbing, but not crucial.
You mean "my domains" page.

& the full whois privacy for me is confusing.

•••
You mean "my domains" page.

& the full whois privacy for me is confusing.
I can't find them on My domains page. Only on Products. On My domains I can find my old names.

•••
I can't find them on My domains page. Only on Products. On My domains I can find my old names.
I know you were chatting with them & they saw nothing wrong, but maybe you can get back to them with "I'm not alone facing the same issue"? I would but I haven't been able to connect to chat since last night.

•••
I know you were chatting with them & they saw nothing wrong, but maybe you can get back to them with "I'm not alone facing the same issue"? I would but I haven't been able to connect to chat since last night.
It would be better to chat with them and let them know your issue.

•••
what happens if you try doing this via their app?

•••
•••
what happens if you try doing this via their app?
I have no access to their app, it's not available for all countries.

Problem is the domain doesn't appear in my account, so basically I have no control over my domain.

•••
Update, they don't appear on the app. Only the older names. Maybe the previous owner has to accept contact info change to be able to manage them?

Last edited:
•••
I can't access "settings" either, it's just unclickable.. Cleared cache & everything..

•••
I can't access "settings" either, it's just unclickable.. Cleared cache & everything..
At least someone help us. I want to list them for sale as soon as possible. It's impossible to do it without being able to manage them.

Last edited:
•••
At least someone help us. I want to list them for sale as soon as possible. It's impossible to do it without being able to manage them.
We're waiting.. It's a matter of time till others notice the same issue..

•••
BTW, it's been like that since at least 19 hours ago..

Last edited:
•••
The bad thing is that they see all normal from their side. Let's wait a little...

•••
The bad thing is that they see all normal from their side. Let's wait a little...
now is a great time to listen to rainy jazz

•••
now is a great time to listen to rainy jazz
I have limited MB for youtube, but I have some Depeche Mode on my phone :) I love rainy jazz, I can listen it all day.

Last edited:
•••
Well it's been 24 hrs & the issue persists. I still have no access to my domain, & it hasn't showed up under "domains".

•••
Well it's been 24 hrs & the issue persists. I still have no access to my domain, & it hasn't showed up under "domains".
Did you contacted them via their chat?

•••
Same issue here. Just bought a hand-reg, yet cannot see it in My Domains.
I can also not see an expired name that just landed in my account.

•••
•••
Back