IT.COM

New on this domain Community

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Md Moheuddin

Impact
Hi, My name is mohin & I am new in this Community. I want to learn step by step all about domain Buy & sell business

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi, Mohin. Welcome to Namepros

•••
•••
Hi, My name is mohin & I am new in this Community. I want to learn step by step all about domain Buy & sell business
Welcome Mohin,

Here at NamePros you will find the information you need about buying and selling domains, however, external searches can provide more knowledge and material for you and your contribution to the community as well.

•••
•••
•••
Welcome to NP @Md Moheuddin. Recommend you read a lot here and also learn which names are selling on namebio.com. Don't buy anything during your first couple of weeks/months :) - note down possible buys however, go back, edit the list and so on, then make your first buy. I would recommend avoiding hand-regs (will most likely fail). Buy on expired auction sites or bargain BIN here and stick to .com. You will make mistakes in the beginning so minimise % capital exposure / spending before you have gotten the hang of it is key.

Best of luck!

•••
•••
Hi, Mohin Welcome to the forums

•••
Welcome and learn all you can!

•••
•••
•••

cartoon-military-general-salute.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back