IT.COM

auctions New Theme: Where is account registration date under avatar?

NameSilo
Watch

dncafe

I Buy WebsitesTop Member
Impact
One of the first things I look at when buying and selling domains on here is the account registration date under the username. Why was this removed?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
One of the first things I look at when buying and selling domains on here is the account registration date under the username. Why was this removed?
Due to them switching to XenForo 2 (Finally) they might not have added all the user info yet. Not sure if this was done on purpose or if they will add them later.

For now you can hover over a user's name and a popup will occur that shows this detail. If your on mobile you will have to click the name and view their account.

•••
@JordanH summed it up perfectly; thanks, Jordan!

One of the first things I look at when buying and selling domains on here is the account registration date under the username.
Currently, we want to emphasize "Impact" while also offering an easy way to access the other information. If hovering over or tapping the name is a pain point in the marketplace, please let us know, and we can look into adding it to the marketplace like we did with each member's feedback details.

•••
If hovering over or tapping the name is a pain point in the marketplace, please let us know, and we can look into adding it to the marketplace like we did with each member's feedback details.

I think Feedback Rating and Account Creation Date are the 2 most important account details that should be displayed by default in the marketplace under a username. Impact doesn't seem that relevant there.

•••
I think Feedback Rating and Account Creation Date are the 2 most important account details that should be displayed by default in the marketplace under a username. Impact doesn't seem that relevant there.
Hi

i was going to point out same thing
so, i totally agree with you.

i'm not trying, to make an impact
if impact happens, that's on the one who feels the impact of the post

imo...

•••
We've requested that it be added back.

Is an absolute date (Oct 7, 2021) or relative date (1 month ago) better?

Thanks for your feedback.

•••
I agree, date of registration is good to make clear.

My vote is Absolute date.

•••

I like the month + year:

March, 2020

January, 2015

July, 2021

I think that should be displayed on all the forums, not just the marketplace.

Last edited:
•••

Hi

absolutely, it should be absolute

Thanks

imo...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back