Dynadot

question Newbie question handreg exact match

NameSilo
Watch

moniazamla

Established Member
Impact
As a beginner in the field, I want some examples and niches that I can find in a handreg and sell them for low xxx .

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
As a beginner in the field, I want some examples and niches that I can find in a handreg and sell them for low xxx .
Have you searched threads?

•••
Everyone here want to do that too.
Hand register for $10 and sell for $xxx.

•••
Lot of people come to this domain market because they think making money is easy and then a lot of them leave also because they lose money.

•••
Given time and patience it's possible. If somebody consistently very carefully and wisely register non-sh1t dot com domain names for $ 9 and sell for $ 99 they could create a useful side hustle. There are many threads already about this. Have you read the threads @moniazamla?

Last edited:
•••
Given time and patience it's possible. If somebody consistently very carefully and wisely register non-sh1t dot com domain names for $ 9 and sell for $ 99 they could create a useful side hustle. There are many threads already about this. Have you read the threads @moniazamla?
can you give me some key word fot this theards to read .

•••
yes that im looking for example for theards to read them i will not buy any domain as a newbie i looking for information to understand more the domain i give my self six month just for learning before invisting

•••
@moniazamla Are you a quitter or a fighter?

Read all threads carefully (and all comments) however long it takes and however boring it may seem. Most domainers normally quit shortly after posting about domain flipping. It's probably easy once you know how but now that you don't know how it probably seems impossible. Make notes. Write a clear guide to domain flipping in 2022. Keep it private or share it on the forum. Update it often. Invest wisely. Share your updates.

•••
yes that im looking for example for theards to read them i will not buy any domain as a newbie i looking for information to understand more the domain i give my self six month just for learning before invisting
6 Months? You're in the wrong place then.

Domaining is not crypto, where you buy doge and sell it for double after 6 months.

I've made profit only in my third year... and I started with 5-fig investment, some relative prior understanding of the field and very good custom-made tools to help finding domains and accelerate my learning.

I ended up the first year with $14K in loss. I continued because I figured out I can improve much.

Most successful domainers here never made money in the first year. Often not even in the second.

•••

Domaining is not crypto, where you buy doge and sell it for double after 6 months.

I've made profit only in my third year... and I started with 5-fig investment, some relative prior understanding of the field and very good custom-made tools to help finding domains and accelerate my learning.

I ended up the first year with $14K in loss. I continued because I figured out I can improve much.

Most successful domainers here never made money in the first year. Often not even in the second.
+ $ 1100 sales in my first year (minus one hundred hours of research).

•••
+ $ 1100 sales in my first year (minus one hundred hours of research).
Sales or real profit? That's a big difference.

I had $27k in sales in the first year. ($41k in costs)

•••
Sales or real profit? That's a big difference.

I had $27k in sales in the first year. ($41k in costs)
Most people don't have $ 41 k to spend. That's probably why they join Namepros. That and entertainment.

Last edited:
•••
Doubt the thread starter will be active here in three months. I could be wrong.

•••
Most people don't have $ 41 k to spend. That's probably why they join Namepros. That and entertainment.
That's true. I run everything like a business, well, not everyone has the experience (and cash) to do it like that.

Thanks for reminding.

•••
as soon as you know how to do so
let me know

•••

Read all threads carefully (and all comments) however long it takes and however boring it may seem. Most domainers normally quit shortly after posting about domain flipping. It's probably easy once you know how but now that you don't know how it probably seems impossible. Make notes. Write a clear guide to domain flipping in 2022. Keep it private or share it on the forum. Update it often. Invest wisely. Share your updates.
Why you added (not true!) to my thread XD?

•••
That's true. I run everything like a business, well, not everyone has the experience (and cash) to do it like that.

Thanks for reminding.
Most domainers don't have the cash or the experience. That's why they (and you) join Namepros.

•••
Why you added (not true!) to my thread XD?
@Allgoodnamesaretaken (not true!). All good names aren't taken. I know this because I register good domain names all the time and make money developing them into websites and earning money from advertisements. But don't ask me. Try it and see!!!

•••
@Allgoodnamesaretaken (not true!). All good names aren't taken. I know this because I register good domain names all the time and make money developing them into websites and earning money from advertisements. But don't ask me. Try it and see!!!

Especially if you are looking at trends.

I've hand registered a bunch of meta's in August, well, by now I'm already in profit.

•••

The enemy is in front of me and the sea behind me. So I decided to fight to learn the rules of the craft.
thank you so much thats what i was searching about the large why not the easy way.

•••
Man, I have to get back to domaining. I've got a new job and so far I only sold one domain for 68 dollars.

I've been telling myself that I will finally start messaging people on linkedln or ar least put my most valuable domain on flippa. High time to finally get to it!

•••

6 month before buying fisd domains hand reg

•••
•••
Why wait 6 months?

The quickest way to learn to swim is to get your feet wet.
.....and most people don't drown.

•••
Hand reg this @moniazamla. stockapp dot co dot uk (expired November 2021, first registered in 2017). Good traffic 8100 monthly volume and high £ 9,39 C.P.C. Sell to a U.K._based stock market software company (there are hundreds of them) for low xxx or develop like stockapps dot com and sell on Flippa for xxxx + . If you can get any U.S.A. traffic it's 165000 monthly and $ 8,37 C.P.C. Many potential end users from e-com stock inventory to stock market traders. Please let us know how you get on. Cheers.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back