IT.COM

status-resolved No option for next/previous page

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

D Haynes

Top Member
Impact
Im having issues viewing threads. Not sure if its sonething my end. I can only view the first page of threads/search results under. No option for next/previous page. Screenshot_20220205-103724_Brave.jpg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Im having issues viewing threads. Not sure if its sonething my end. I can only view the first page of threads/search results under. No option for next/previous page.Show attachment 209409
Still the same. Very annoying as it renders the site pretty broken and unusable as I can only access a fraction of the content. Any idea what might be causing this?

•••
No option for next/previous page.
Same here.
Thanks for letting us know.

It's a bug specific to these aggregates:

Until it's fixed, you can access the other pages (i.e., their pagination) by visiting their individual sections.

For example:

Any idea what might be causing this?
Yes, it is a bug that has been fixed internally, but the tech team is unable to deploy the fix due to another issue that occurred around the same time. They're working on it, and it should be resolved early this upcoming week.

We apologize for the mishap.

•••
Update: This is fixed for Buy Domains. It should be fixed on the other two later today.

Update 2: All have been fixed.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back