IT.COM

[Only 5 copies available] Complete auto blogging method- Auto blog software included

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

igofirst

Established Member
Impact
Hi folks,
I have been into auto blogging for quite a long time. I have developed a solid method to do auto blogging and rank it on Google.

I have built my own software that runs on Windows. Basically, the software takes seed keywords from my list and scraps all relevant content from Google SERPs, and makes a summary copy of it. The summary is then exported and then imported to your WordPress blog.
My software is able to create about 1000 blog posts a day.

So, here I bring a unique opportunity to anyone looking to get into auto blogging.

What does my method include?
1. A pdf with a complete A-Z guide on the auto blog. It includes right from scraping content, posting on your WordPress blog, doing on-page SEO, getting your posts indexed by Google, and starting ranking for keywords.
Literally, everything, right from the start to the end.
2. The software that I personally developed. The software scraps the contents from Google SERPs

3. Method to get SEMrush pro plan free for 30 days.

4. Semrush hack to scrap low competitions but high volume keywords that are easy to rank on Google

5. A 2 vCPU AWS VPS valid for 1 year.

And most importantly, we will form a group, where I will be there to personally guide if anyone comes across any problems.

How the software works:
1. Import the keywords that you have exported from SEMrush
2. Enter the number of Search results to scraps.
3. Input the length of the summary from each result.
4. Input the time delay between each scraping (in seconds)
5. Select the output for the scraped and summarised contents.

The exported scraped and summarised content is then imported to WordPress using a free plugin that is available in the WordPress directory.

Note: The scraping software only runs on Windows, you will either need Windows PC or Windows VPS to run it.

Price: $1500 (complete bundle)

Payment method: Escrow, Cryptos, Transferwise, Payoneer.

Availability: Only 5 copies. First-come first-serve basis. So that it does not become saturated.

Terms: All 5 members that will buy the guide are prohibited from sharing it with any third party persons or making it available online. All 5 members will also be expected to work together by sharing known bugs, and any other tricks discovered within this method.

To get your copy, just send me a PM

Why I'm selling the method?
At the moment apart from scraping the contents, things like importing to the WordPress site, Block conversions, and Indexing posts on Google are done manually. When I mean manually, it does not mean individually, it's done in bulk but still manually.
So, with 5 team members and with the money, we should be able to develop a solid plan, so we can automate everything. Set and forget the setup.

Proof: On a brand new website, just over 2 months old, I manage to get 10K clicks and over 2 Million impressions from Google alone in just 1 month. Look at the screenshots below.

Screenshot (66).png

Source: Google search console

Screenshot (67).png

Source: Google analytics

Other proofs: Some websites that are ranking in traffic using the same method. Just look at the Organic traffic growth graphs. You will notice that these sites grew within a short period of time. I have huge lists but I felt including just 3 as an example is enough.

Screenshot (68).png

Screenshot (69).png

Screenshot (70).png

Take action today and you'll be thankful for it.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
3 copies sold out.
Only 2 copies left.

Take action today and make your better tomorrow

•••
All copies sold out.
Congratulations to the 5 members. Welcome onboard

•••
no one bought anything what a BS post...

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back