Dynadot

information Our Dear Friend Riz M. .....RIP

NameSilo
Watch

Silentptnr

Domains88.comTop Member
Impact
I just heard the news that we lost @Riz M. He has passed away.

RIP

Riz was a great guy and an inspiration in our domain investing community.

Farewell Riz...We will miss you.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This is very sad news. Riz was an absolute genius in domaining. It was always amazing seeing his new acquisitions and sales. May he rest in peace...

•••
It's a very sad news .
Rest in peace Rizwan bhai.

•••
Very sad to hear this.I want to cry

•••
He filled the namespace he occupied. And did it quite well.
A domainers' domainer.

I like to think, domainers never die. They live forever in the spaces they named... on the web.

•••
Big loss indeed. RIP. We will miss him as a good investor of the domains community.

•••
I'm very sad to hear this. We made some small trades in the past. He definitely knew what he was doing in domaining.
@Riz M. Rest in peace! 😢 🙏

•••
Still shocked and sad to hear this news .Nice and hardworking,smart investor, and a go-getter.

RIP Riz 🙏.

•••
•••
Rest in peace. I wonder if he gave access to his portfolio to someone else or if they will all just drop.

Last edited:
•••
Extremely sad to hear! RIP. I know Riz by username and read his posts. May God give strength to the family!

•••
I may have gotten this wrong.
Now I'm not sure if he owned it or not.
I thought I saw it on Rooted, but it may have been another site I was looking at.
Sorry.

Peace,
Kenny
I think there might have been some confusion. I do not think Yogurts was Riz's domain.
He owned Gurt dot com at one point which too he already traded back then.

•••
•••
@Paul Nicks @Joe Styler

Can you please reach out to the family? Allowing valuable domains to expire in this situation would be a tragedy.

Brad
He's brother is a domainer and he's wife know also how the industry work, They have founded Empirenames.com and I think Riz domains are in safe hands, Because it's a family business.

•••
I found out last night. It is really a shame and shocking. We are doing what we can at GoDaddy. Thanks for the heads up. I am trying to get his wife's contact info.
If you want I can PM you he's wife facebook.

•••
•••
Great loss of a very innovative investor. As far as I know, he's the first one to try promoting domains using LinkedIn ads.

•••
Such sad news. Like many of you, I've done business with him. My condolences to his family.

•••
Very sad. When I was dying of covid, he was one of the people I chose to send a message and say goodbye to. He was a good man.
Screen Shot 2022-05-20 at 8.31.36 PM.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
Sad news.. A nice and hardworking guy.. RIP

•••
•••
•••
•••
Didn't get to know him but the kind words of the forum members speaks volume. Rest in peace Riz.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back