Dynadot

Own landing page, say 20 doms with links

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Robert27

Established Member
Impact
Hi - I have a site I dont really use so I want to make use of it and build a brand for selling domains.

Is there anything wrong with having your own landing page, only one page (the rest of the site wont be visible) showing say 20 domains on it that someone can click on to go to the landing pages of Godaddy, Dan etc where the domains are pointing at? Plus a link to say Dan.com. The page would have all the usual Cookie/disclaimer terms of service notices, affiliate disclaimer.

Can we show names for sale openly?

Many thanks
Bob

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sell the domain they land on do not create a shopper don't dilute. If you offer another domain similar sell it later. I would think is always best to be one lander not a display of portfolio. Have a link sure but don't forward them on before you attempt to get your inquiry.

•••
Thanks Lock, I have decided not to advertise/sell domains from my own site. Its too much hassle and I am not sure it would be any good for me to do. Keep it simple I think.
cheers
Bob

•••
For 20 domains, it doesn't worth the hassle. For a thousand or more - may be. For thousands domains - definitely yes.

Last edited:
•••
Hi - I have a site I dont really use so I want to make use of it and build a brand for selling domains.

Is there anything wrong with having your own landing page, only one page (the rest of the site wont be visible) showing say 20 domains on it that someone can click on to go to the landing pages of Godaddy, Dan etc where the domains are pointing at? Plus a link to say Dan.com. The page would have all the usual Cookie/disclaimer terms of service notices, affiliate disclaimer.

Can we show names for sale openly?

Many thanks
Bob
I sell websites, and was planning to put a page like that on my normal sales website, as I also resell domains.

•••
If a domain is already listed on Afternic, Dan and Sedo, is it against their TOS to get interested parties' contact info if the domain has your own landing page with an inquiry form?

•••
If a domain is already listed on Afternic, Dan and Sedo, is it against their TOS to get interested parties' contact info if the domain has your own landing page with an inquiry form?
No. It's not against the TOS for the mentioned platforms.

•••
Thanks for the quick response.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back