IT.COM

question-answered Parked domain earning. Want to know expected sale price

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

amit chowdhury

Established Member
Impact
Screenshots attached. Asking for your valuable suggestions.

Thank you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Untitled202.jpeg

•••
Are you clicking on your own ads?

They Look like..
poor country clicks

Last edited:
•••
Hi
only you know what the names are,
and
domain1 seems to have above 100% ctr
while domain2 shows about 50% ctr

numbers can be bait, so you'd have to post the names and stats, when you get ready to sell.
where are they parked?

imo...

•••
@amit chowdhury Nice stats congrats.

Anyway about the price with what you show we could just give an estimation as the domain name is very important to determine the expected price.

IF your names are only worth for parking AND they are NOT Typo of trademarks you could expect a certain amoun. The amount will be reduced if they have expired traffic.

Domain1 with just 2 months and CTR over 100% sound pretty risky for me to guesstimate a price without knowing the name.

Domain2 has several months in history so IF the domain name respect the condition said before + it has typo traffic, you could also ask 24x or more at the current monthly average.
If the traffic is expired, you could ask from 16x... but an analysis on the expired traffic quality is mandatory.

Domain3: just 1 month in stats.. you could ask from 10x or more but all depends from the traffic quality.

Recently I found people ok to pay also 30x on a domain with expired traffic but I'm sure that many of them are losing money (like many times happened to me also).

Last edited:
•••
@amit chowdhury Nice stats congrats.

Anyway about the price with what you show we could just give an estimation as the domain name is very important to determine the expected price.

IF your names are only worth for parking AND they are NOT Typo of trademarks you could expect a certain amoun. The amount will be reduced if they have expired traffic.

Domain1 with just 2 months and CTR over 100% sound pretty risky for me to guesstimate a price without knowing the name.

Domain2 has several months in history so IF the domain name respect the condition said before + it has typo traffic, you could also ask 24x or more at the current monthly average.
If the traffic is expired, you could ask from 16x... but an analysis on the expired traffic quality is mandatory.

Domain3: just 1 month in stats.. you could ask from 10x or more but all depends from the traffic quality.

Recently I found people ok to pay also 30x on a domain with expired traffic but I'm sure that many of them are losing money (like many times happened to me also).
Thank you @pablohc86

•••
How are you monetizing that traffic?

•••
domain 3 is a keeper if it is steady. good luck.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back