IT.COM

Partnership for selling on Amazon

NameSilo
Watch

Mian

Impact
Hello everyone,

I own a manufacturing company of dental instruments in Pakistan, I want to sell on amazon, but sadly amazon and paypal are not available in Pakistan.

I have done my research and I found out that selling my products on amazon has a lot of scope and profitability. Therefore I am looking for a partner, who can open an amazon account and help me sell there. They will only have to give some time to this venture initially, but afterwards when everything is setup like amazon account, payment methods, and FBA, they just have to sit back and earn profits.

Anyone interested please let me know.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
PS: I am looking for a USA based partner

•••
I am sure other people in Pakistan conduct business using other methods I can only assume as no further details are posted that there is a level of non disclosure in other words you haven't given much insight and it would be a risk. Two posts would be a huge indicator to mods that things are not quite right and do not belong here.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back