Dynadot

Payoneer cardholders/excardholders, when is the last time you use your card to buy domains?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

eternaldomains

Established Member
Impact
Initially I saw this post made by silentg (thanks for the alert!) on a different thread, but since I can't find any archived versions of the link posted, I can only assume that Payoneer suddenly changed the rules since 21 Jan 2022.

@LaszloSchenk

https://www.payoneer.com/legal/restricted-businesses/
Domain related activity is prohibited according to their page:

Domain Hosting Services
  • Domain Hosting Services
  • Domain registration

Has any cardholder/excardholder used the card to buy names since 21 Jan 2022, and if so, were there any troubles from Payoneer because of this? More feedback the better, and thanks in advance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Can anyone help answer this please?

•••
Initially I saw this post made by silentg (thanks for the alert!) on a different thread, but since I can't find any archived versions of the link posted, I can only assume that Payoneer suddenly changed the rules since 21 Jan 2022.

Has any cardholder/excardholder used the card to buy names since 21 Jan 2022, and if so, were there any troubles from Payoneer because of this? More feedback the better, and thanks in advance.
Did you eventually get any help on this?

•••
I've privately asked some users about it, it seems they could pay normally without trouble. But I have yet to test it till today. I'll probably test it soon.

•••
I've privately asked some users about it, it seems they could pay normally without trouble. But I have yet to test it till today. I'll probably test it soon.
Well that's good to know. Kindly let me know whenever you eventually confirm it.

•••
Topped up Dynadot credits with the card, few weeks already passed since. No problems so far from Payoneer, but Dynadot is currently problematic for me. Not sure if it has anything to do with the card.

•••
Topped up Dynadot credits with the card, few weeks already passed since. No problems so far from Payoneer, but Dynadot is currently problematic for me. Not sure if it has anything to do with the card.
Thanks for the update.

•••
I use only Payoneer in my domain purchases. But I usually do it via Paypal. I have added Payoneer card in my Paypal account and use Paypal at check out. I've been doing this with Dynadot and namecheap and had no issues.
I also added my Payoneer card once in Namecheap. It worked directly but they started auto renewing without my notion so I deleted it from my Namecheap account.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back