IT.COM

news PFP.xyz sells for $34,999

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mkt Sales Leads

Top Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
We will see if it gets developed, many such top sales, but those domains still point to Dan and some are showing errors.
Just inflated sales by some twitter popularities.

•••
We will see if it gets developed, many such top sales, but those domains still point to Dan and some are showing errors.
Just inflated sales by some twitter popularities.
Yada yada Moan moan yada....

•••
•••
Congrats on the sale.

It does feel though like there is a disproportionate amount of .XYZ sales reported under the "Domain Industry News" section. Luckily high dollar .COM sales are less notable, otherwise the reports of them would flood this section if people posted even a fraction of them.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Congrats on the sale.

It does feel though like there is a disproportionate amount of .XYZ sales reported under the "Domain Industry News" section. Luckily high dollar .COM sales are less notable, otherwise the reports of them would flood this section if people posted even a fraction of them.

Brad
Any .xyz sale seems to be news worthy :xf.rolleyes:

Also we seem to be seeing the "big" reveals of those .xyz that get developed as news worthy to

Cubics - in - .com sold for 40k the other day - don't see that in the news

Perfectly decent place to report these sales below.....

https://www.namepros.com/forums/domain-selling-and-domain-sales.314/

1651401941136.png

Last edited:
•••
Congrats on the sale.

Brad
High ticket .com sales are less notable (at least on here), probably because there's enough coverage elsewhere, e.g. Namebio, DN Journal, TLD investors, JamesNames etc.

Not sure if disproportionate is a suitable word, when it's simply a case of more large-dollar amount xyz sales happening in the extension's history than ever.

•••
A good news , at least for me
LLL .xyz maybe have potential & i have 5 LLL premium .xyz but regular renew price
What can be PfP ?
https://www.abbreviations.com/pfp ( a very nice tool )
I think best fit is Pixel for Pixel since now & more in future all will be digital

P.S. i don't see yet any sale/reported for a NNN .xyz..i have just one

Last edited:
•••
Congratulations. Glad to hear

•••
Where can i find the .xyz dropped domain?

•••
•••
•••
Interesting. I don't think I am really ever going to get the NFT art thing.

NFT and blockchain do have value IMO when it comes to a public ledger, but when the thing that is being recorded is some little icon that anyone can just copy it doesn't really make sense to me.

The entire point of a digital file is it can be copied and all copies are the same. There is nothing stopping me of taking anyone's BAYC or whatever and just using it as a profile picture on social media.

Brad

•••
Interesting. I don't think I am really ever going to get the NFT art thing.

NFT and blockchain do have value IMO when it comes to a public ledger, but when the thing that is being recorded is some little icon that anyone can just copy it doesn't really make sense to me.

The entire point of a digital file is it can be copied and all copies are the same. There is nothing stopping me of taking anyone's BAYC or whatever and just using it as a profile picture on social media.

Brad
Looks like the Crypto/NFTers didn't find your comment to their liking (from the rush of downvotes)...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back