Dynadot

Problems, Bugs and Fixes at Afternic - Report Problems Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I suggest a new thread titled Problems, Bugs and Fixes at Afternic - Report Problems Here. Then we can all list our issues so Afternic have to fix them. These Afternic probs have been repeatedly flagged up across numerous threads on here over a period of time, including the need for 2FA. Godaddy own Afternic and have the resources and motivation to fix it - this risky mess is unacceptable and reflects badly on their brand.

For info, Afternic keep reverting some of my domains to "In Review" status for no reason, and I only know that if I log in there to check on them. Until I then ask support to take them out of Review they are not listed for sale and will not sell at Afternic.

@Joe Styler When can we expect Godaddy to take action on Afternic, including implementing 2FA?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Why I keep getting multiple opt in emails for xyz domains expired or expiring?
@Arca posted here. Miss ya bro. I remember issues you had, joe joe styler saying your only one having this problem so to bad and you vanished. Over 5 years now.

•••
THIS IS FKD
I renewed my domain at GD. Now i want to transfer it out 60 days after renewal... here's what's happening:
1710805833089.png

WHY IS THEIR TRANSFER LOCK 1 YEAR NOW???????

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back