Professional Domain Broker West and East

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

leoling

Established Member
Impact
I'm working for a domain company, everyday I am negotiating to get great domain deal for my company. For past year, I have contacted and negotiated with many buyers and sellers from east to west countries which mean my network is wide. I have high networth client contact who looking for premium domain.

The reason, I'm offering this service is because I want to maximize my earning potential and make full use of my time since everyday I am talking to many potential domain buyers and sellers.

PM me if you are interested to collaborate with me, please note I only do premium domains that are worth at least 5 figures. For high 4 figures domain will consider, depend on the domains, you can send in your domain with price. Will reply you if I decide to collaborate with you.

*** I am specialize in selling numerical domain. I can do evaluation for your number domain, which I know the market very well.

*** If you are broker, you can PM me for collaboration. My company have list of NNN and NNNN.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Can you get any big clients for below domains :

fawning.com
Hairdensity.com
Faceserums.com
Heatmapsoftware.com

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••