IT.COM

domains Quite possibly the ugliest name to sell for three figures ever?

NameSilo
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact

While reviewing new gtld domain name sales for April, I came across this beauty. RKLARMSBO0C2Z3KOR3BFSKIOWMUGZ1NWBEX8QVALLSTRLK5IDNNWXWQZOQMDIZF.SITE. I initially contacted Michael at Namebio and said this one might be a mistake but did a double look and Michael looked into it as well. Registered in 2021 by a company from England. Dropped after a year. Checking out Ahrefs it's a link play. … [Read more...]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I get the link play.....But what possessed the original owner to register this abomination?

Maye a possible pirate site? Some hidden code/meaning within the domain?

Last edited:
•••
I get the link play.....But what possessed the original owner to register this abomination?

Maye a possible pirate site? Some hidden code/meaning within the domain?
Yeah Nick it's wild. I know these torrent, and illegal download sites are not going to use a solid domain name but this was hysterical.

•••
Hopefully this isn't a secret command that when namebio adds this string into their system RKLARMSBO0C2Z3KOR3BFSKIOWMUGZ1NWBEX8QVALLSTRLK5IDNNWXWQZOQMDIZF someone gets backdoor access 🤔

•••
Hopefully this isn't a secret command that when namebio adds this string into their system RKLARMSBO0C2Z3KOR3BFSKIOWMUGZ1NWBEX8QVALLSTRLK5IDNNWXWQZOQMDIZF someone gets backdoor access 🤔
dam i must admit you leaked my plan :(

•••
Could be a private key to a crypto wallet or something

•••
what a tricky way to get backlinks. Everyone talking about this url, so many backlinks soon he will resell for 5x

•••
maybe a secret site was setup there lol

•••
Back