IT.COM

Radio test your name via Radiotest.me

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Radiotest.me

Upgraded Member
Impact
Hello

As part of our promo campaign, requests for free domain name radio testing will be taken in this thread. Feel free to submit the name you wish to test. Results will be retrieved via our website https://radiotest.me, with following details:

- number of total respondents (10-20 respondents by default)
- name spelling breakdown, in percentage for each variant

Thank you for your interest

Radiotest.me Team

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Example of radio test results for name "metaverse", among 25 respondents

Screenshot_20220212-101811_Chrome.jpg

•••
Interesting idea and results.

This could be a useful service when considering various brands.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Remove the sign up option. Offer free for a month or so.

•••
@koolishman there is a sign up bonus for new members, so everyone can give it a try. NP members willing to get first quick impression may post their requests in this thread, no sign up required.

•••
•••
Please test Lampzy.com
Hello,

Summary for Lampzy.com:

The name achieved 10% radio test score among 10 respondents and was spelled in 8 variants in total.

See the spelling variants in the chart attached:

Screenshot_20220222-070751_Chrome.jpg

Regards

Nick

•••
Thread still open for requests!

•••
Nice idea, Best of luck.
Podify.io

•••
Nice idea, Best of luck.
Podify.io

Hello,

Name podify.io achieved 55.0% radio test score among 20 respondents and was spelled in 9 variant(s) in total.

Spelling breakdown in chart below.

Results are good, closest variant spelling surprisingly is 45.io (10% share) due to similar sounding.

Thank you for your interest.

Screenshot_20220320-183004_Chrome.jpg

•••
Hello,

Name podify.io achieved 55.0% radio test score among 20 respondents and was spelled in 9 variant(s) in total.

Results are good, closest variant spelling surprisingly is 45.io (10% share) due to similar sounding.

Thank you for your interest.

Show attachment 212423
Thank you, good service, best of luck!

•••
thanks for checking versopia.com

•••
thanks for checking versopia.com

Hello,

Name versopia.com achieved 10.0% radio test score among 10 respondents and was spelled in 10 variants in total.

Nick

Screenshot_20220323-180737_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Hello,

Name versopia.com achieved 10.0% radio test score among 10 respondents and was spelled in 10 variants in total.

Nick

Show attachment 212645
thank you, nice idea indeed. my name failed hard ;(

•••
Hi, I would text ExpatVisor.com

•••
•••
Hi, I would text ExpatVisor.com
Hello,

Name ExpatVisor.com achieved 22.0% radio test score among 10 respondents and was spelled in 7 variants in total.

Nick

Screenshot_20220413-205035_Chrome.jpg

•••
Hello,

Name sq4.net achieved 88.2% radio test score among 17 respondents and was spelled in 3 variants in total.

Remark - some listeners spelled "askyoufor" instead of "sq4", this being close acoustically.

Nick

Screenshot_20220413-211823_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Great Idea. I used to have a website that included the word 'eclectic' and every time I said it over the phone, people repeated back electric or asked me to spell it!

•••
Great Idea. I used to have a website that included the word 'eclectic' and every time I said it over the phone, people repeated back electric or asked me to spell it!
Thank you. Names get some really unexpected spelling variants sometimes, just like the "askyoufor" above. :)

•••
Hi
Please test spectail.com

•••
Hi
Please test spectail.com
Hello,

Name spectail.com has achieved 17% radio test score among 18 respondents and was spelled in 9 variants in total.

Screenshot_20220429-070117_Chrome.jpg

Nick

•••
Hi,

Very interesting service! Will remember you in future. Can you check "14bay.com" for me?

Thanks

•••
Hi,

Please test: o / d / i / b / e / .com

Last edited:
•••
Hi,

Very interesting service! Will remember you in future. Can you check "14bay.com" for me?

Thanks
Hello

Name 14bay.com has achieved 44% radio test score, if pronounced as "fourteen-bay-dot-com" and 22% as "one-four-bay-dot-com".

You cand find the spelling breakdown in pictures attached

Nick

Screenshot_20220604-092051_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20220604-064349_Chrome.jpg

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back