IT.COM

domain Realcbd.org

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Beaverk

Established Member
Impact
Hello Namespro community. I just received 2 low ball offers for this domain and another domain, telecomstation.com, need help in an appraising both these names. I value this domain name in the higher end of 4 figures and wondering if this is realistic.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The "COM" fetched $8.5K. For "ORG", I'd be pinning it on the Low / Mid XXX side, if anything. IMO

Last edited:
•••
If you got a decent offer on RealCBD.org than chances are it is from the .com owners, because it is not that great of a domain imo, and you're lucky to get any xxx offer on it, imo.

I would request like 10% of what he .com sold for, but take whatever they counter you with.

I'm not sure about the telecom one, maybe low xxxx if you already have an offer on it.

•••
I would probably price realcbd between 1200-1500 full retail, but would be happy with a mid XXX offer. Reseller price is low XXX.

Telecomstation, I just don't get - I'd be happy to just unload it. Not seeing any value there. I guess you could brand it into some kind of comparison affiliate sales site, but you could do that with a lot of cheap names.

There is no right answer. You sell more names cheap than you do at full retail, but sometimes the numbers work better when you hold out. I've turned down offers years ago and still sitting on the names, but I've also sold some names at a great price that I turned down OK offers on.

Go with your gut, commit, and then don't second guess yourself.

It is stressful doing the "make offer" thing all the time. I prefer to just set BIN prices and get less action, but at higher prices.

•••
All great advice! Thank you! It’s the fun side of domains. Some don’t see the value, some see a golden nugget.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back