IT.COM

status-review Report all the agreed-upon non-sales (Either buyers or sellers back out)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

simonpan

Established Member
Impact
I want to start a thread that reports all the agreed-upon domain sales that buyers or sellers backed out in marketplaces including namepros.

Please include if possible:
Domain name
Buyer's or seller's name (maybe their social profiles) who backed out
Price
the link or the marketplace where the transaction occured
A brief explanation about what happened
Be creative and add more stuffs if you like

But no insulting.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I know this gentlemen who did not respect the auction agreement... https://www.namepros.com/threads/sleekdiamond-com-10-start.1254306/#post-8483450
Profile - @robart
Even after warning by @Echo Mod Team !
Just seeing this now.

First I have to apologize to @VidhataPrakash and @Echo Mod Team what actually happened is that I lost my 2wv (2 way verification) after my phone was stolen.

Uptill now my account is inactive after several writing to GoDaddy to see a way my account can be opened.

My Domain name is still with them and hopefully if eventually it's opened I will transfer the domain to you.

NB
If anyone know or had experience on how they recovered their domain name after lose of 2wv please give a hint. Will be appreciated.

Below I've attached one of the emails sent to GoDaddy

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220221-135040.png
    Screenshot_20220221-135040.png
    131.9 KB · Views: 66
•••
Just seeing this now.

First I have to apologize to @VidhataPrakash and @Echo Mod Team what actually happened is that I lost my 2wv (2 way verification) after my phone was stolen.

Uptill now my account is inactive after several writing to GoDaddy to see a way my account can be opened.

My Domain name is still with them and hopefully if eventually it's opened I will transfer the domain to you.

NB
If anyone know or had experience on how they recovered their domain name after lose of 2wv please give a hint. Will be appreciated.

At least you could have let me know. You replied to the thread saying "sorry too low" Perhaps you should have read the NP rules before starting the auction.
Then again you did not bother to reply to my msgs even after warning by @Echo Mod Team . You did not honour the deal. I really cannot buy your BS.

•••
Yes you bided low but you won the bid...
I could've have transfer the domain to you but like I said I lost my phone and access to GoDaddy.
What's in it keeping the domain when somebody has won it already. It's yours if I can gain access to it.
It might be BS to you but I love keeping me reputation clean.

•••
Just seeing this now.

NB

In case you are still facing the issue with GoDaddy 2WV, find below this 2 article from GoDaddy Support which may help you to gain the access to your account.

https://www.godaddy.com/help/troubleshoot-2-step-verification-7564

https://www.godaddy.com/help/cancel-2-step-verification-7628

Hope this helps!

•••
Thanks. I've done all this and it shows success
But yet my 2wv is not canceled

•••
Thanks. I've done all this and it shows success
But yet my 2wv is not canceled
Ohh, That's sad, in this case you must try contacting GoDaddy via Email/Call and make them understand your situation. I am sure they will help.

As I observed in your last shared screen shot, you were sending emails to automated donotreply email id of GoDaddy, please send the email to proper support team.

Last edited:
•••
Ohh, That's sad, in this case you must try contacting GoDaddy via Email/Call and make them understand your situation. I am sure they will help.

As I observed in your last shared screen shot, you were sending emails to automated donotreply email id of GoDaddy, please send the email to proper support team.
Well that is just a built up story to cover his lies.
Read my response in this thread you'll know....

•••
Well that is just a built up story to cover his lies.
Read my response in this thread you'll know....
Yes Prakash, I read the complete thread, I just thought to help in case he is genuinely needed some sopport.

•••
Back