Dynadot

various Report Completed Domain Name Sales Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
This thread is a central location to report domain name sales of any dollar amount.

As much information as you can include about the transaction is welcome, but at a bare minimum please include the domain name(s), the sale price, and whether you were the seller.

Good luck with your sales!

Please use the Like and Thank links on a post to indicate that you like it or are thankful for it being shared.

Do not post only, "great sale" or similar as this doesn't contribute to the thread. (Don't reply for the sole purpose of complimenting.)
  • Tip: Use the Like/Thanks feature instead.

Questions are allowed, but do not post commentary. If you want to discuss or comment on a sale in this thread, quote it and then post it in the following thread instead:

Suggested template (bold details are required):

Domain name:

Sale venue:​
Listing type:​
Listing upgrades:​
Seller:​
Asking price:​
Sale price:​
Purchase venue:​
Purchase price:​
Details:​

Suggested values / explanations:
  • Sale venue: Sold at NamePros, outbound direct, inbound direct, etc.
  • Listing type: Make Offer, Fixed price, Auction, Auction with Buy-It-Now, Reverse auction, etc.
  • Listing upgrades: Premium package, featured listing, etc.
  • Seller: me, a friend, a friend of a friend, a colleague, someone else, unknown, etc.
  • Purchase venue: Where (and the year) the seller purchased the domain name originally.
  • Details: Any additional details about the domain name like how you bought it, how long you had it before it sold, its age, etc.

Examples:

Domain name: ThisDomain.com​
Sale venue: NamePros (2016)​
Listing type: Make offer with Buy-It-Now​
Listing upgrades: Featured listing​
Seller: Me​
Asking price: $950​
Sale price: $830​
Purchase venue: NamePros (2015)​
Purchase price: $25​
Details: Acquired from a reseller. 5 years old domain. Had for 1 year before resold.​

Domain name: ThatDomain.com​
Sale venue: GoDaddy Auctions (2012)​
Listing type: 7-day Public Auction​
Listing upgrades: N/A​
Seller: Someone else​
Asking price: N/A​
Sale price: $60​
Purchase venue: Hand registration (2009)​
Purchase price: $8​
Details: I watched its auction. The auction description said it was hand-registered the same day it dropped (from expiration).​

Important:
  • If you don't want to provide any other information about the sale besides what you've posted, then include "no further details" or "NFD" in your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
IMG_7691.jpeg

G/I/F/I dot AI
Sale venue: Dan
Listing type: Buy Now
Inbound
Sale price: $600
Purchase venue: Namecheap
Hold time: 1 year, one month
Purchase price: $139.96
Hand reg

Another .AI domain sale - this one was a gamble on the reported AI image generator of the same name being developed last year. I’ll be curious if it will be used or resold. I have noticed there has been more interest in 3 and 4 letter .AI domains in the past couple months.

•••
R / E / M / O / T / E / C / L / O / S / E / R in KING
Sales Venue: Afternic
Sales Price: $2100
Sales Type: Inbound
Cost: $10
Hold Time: 7 Months

Notes:
Biggest sale for me as of yet. Appraised the name here on namepros, They said it was only worth $50-$195. (https://www.namepros.com/threads/remotecloser-com.1313014/). Bought this name because it was registered in multiple TLDS and had lots of RDS. The lesson here is, believe in your own research!

1712858278992.png

Last edited:
•••
been away from domains for few months ... the sales so bad and even offers so low that there is no more point keeping larger folios like few years back and pile up 10k plus...in renew fees... nowadays that is just a dumb strategy..im still gonna keep on domainimg out of my sheer love and like for it... but at this.point the name of the game has to be for me.minimizing renew costs. that being said I'm down to 300 names.from 1500.. and more drops to come.. anyway.. here are my few sales from last 6month or so... no outbound

tixw...com ..500us... 6yr hold... paid 200...bodis then Dan

casey ai....com...1k.. 1yr reg.. bodis then Dan

crypto,kindergarten..
com...100us.. 1yr reg..
bodis and dan

sil...io....1k... 5yr old handreg.. bodis and dan

cheers

•••
Sold via Afternic Fast Transfer.
Hold time 2.5 years.

Attachments

• defiwalletsold.png
    defiwalletsold.png
    53.2 KB · Views: 302
•••
** Sold BIN last month , Purchased for $11 from gd closeout on may 2022

1712933270110.png

.​

•••
drop reg, 3 years old. This time I have been hit by the 25% commission as it was a SH Premium with ns pointing to SH. No further details.

1713012565214.png

•••
IMG_7514.jpeg

HR about 9 months ago. Afternic BIN lander sold at BIN.

•••
M/y/D/a/y dot app
Sale price : 5000 $
Cost : 80$
Hold time : about 4 months
Venue Dan
Inbound

Funny thing : SquadHelp Premium not accepted 2 weeks ago

•••
Started officially last August in domain business. Though listed own website domain for sale since 2022.
This is my first sale: JupiterHomeWatch ( in king)
I got the name free from a VIP member here in NP, and paid $10 renewal fee.
Hold time : 2 months
Sold for $125 in Dan.
Did outbound, got the buyer's interest same day I renewed the subscription. Being on him, he stopped responding, sent him $100 low amount. Nofeedback no response, I decided not to contact him again. Put, BIN $450. He came after like 2weeks wanting to buy for $100, after long negotiation, we ended up in $125.

Attachments

• lightshot_1713328661.jpeg
    lightshot_1713328661.jpeg
    89.5 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
•••
Screenshot_2024-04-17-10-52-33-910_com.google.android.gm-edit.jpg

- Cost: $7.88 (hand reg.)
- Hold time: one year
- AN commission: 15%

Last edited:
•••
That was a sweet bonanza!

Sale price : 3500 €
Cost : 25$
Hold time : 4 months
Venue : Sedo

Initial price was 4995. Buyer 1150. Me 4200. Buyer 2500. Me 3500. Buyer accepted!

sweet.png

•••
Domain Name: GPTStudio.com

Sale venue: Sedo
Sale price: $6,000
Purchase venue: Moniker
Purchase price: $9 registration fee (July 2020)
Hold Time: 3 years + 8 months

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back