IT.COM

Review: Received Payment from DomainSponsor, Bodis,Voodoo,ParkingCrew

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

zaki.ahmed

Established Member
Impact
Hello All,
Sharing my views on Revenue Payment for DomainSponsor Voodoo Bodis and ParkingCrew.

I have Received Many Payments from Bodis and Voodoo and Atleast one Payment from DomainSponsor and ParkingCrew.

Getting approved for a account and then Reaching your account to be Set to Pay Status May take 2-3 Months on DomainSponsor But be Patience once set to Pay you Get Paid Nett 7 Days.Watch out for minimum Payment threshold which is 50 US $
Support is Good. But Make sure your questions are not silly . Must be clear and upto the point to get a quick answer. if you have a account manager they will help you with your account. Sometimes take times to get answer from support but support is always available for users.

ParkingCrew Similarly getting approved for the account is required and once you Reach minimum of 20 USD $ you get paid Nett 15 Days
email support is quick and get a reply in 24 hours.

Voodoo Getting approved for the account is easier and Voodoo Pays Nett 30 days for Minimum of 20US $ as a threshold
Great Support for any question from Donny on this forum and Portal Ticketing system is also instant you get the answer in few hours.

Bodis getting approved is Instant and Bodis Pay Nett 30 Days with no minimum threshold if you have 1 US$ earning also it gets paid. nett 30 days.
Great Support from Matt over this Forum and good Email support which may sometimes take couple of days to get answered

www.Facebook.com/ZakiAhmed.Online

www.NamingZone.com | Domain Parking Guide

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
They are a complete scam

I worked with them and test one of my domains. After two months when I came to claim my money, I get my account closed. At first I even didn't know what was going on, beacuse they tell you nothing, just somehow you cannot login to your dashboard. I thought some technical errors is the reason and their wensite kept telling me to try later. After I did some reseach I came to the fact that all that meant my account was gone. I contact the support and they confirmed that account was closed and my money was rubbed and the REASON: low quality traffic! Believe that, it was a domain used to make money from Google Adsense and with some of the remaining traffic from social media that Adsense had NEVER qualified as LOW TRAFFIC!

Stay away, my opinion

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back