Dynadot

Review: Received Payment from DomainSponsor, Bodis,Voodoo,ParkingCrew

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

zaki.ahmed

Established Member
Impact
Hello All,
Sharing my views on Revenue Payment for DomainSponsor Voodoo Bodis and ParkingCrew.

I have Received Many Payments from Bodis and Voodoo and Atleast one Payment from DomainSponsor and ParkingCrew.

Getting approved for a account and then Reaching your account to be Set to Pay Status May take 2-3 Months on DomainSponsor But be Patience once set to Pay you Get Paid Nett 7 Days.Watch out for minimum Payment threshold which is 50 US $
Support is Good. But Make sure your questions are not silly . Must be clear and upto the point to get a quick answer. if you have a account manager they will help you with your account. Sometimes take times to get answer from support but support is always available for users.

ParkingCrew Similarly getting approved for the account is required and once you Reach minimum of 20 USD $ you get paid Nett 15 Days
email support is quick and get a reply in 24 hours.

Voodoo Getting approved for the account is easier and Voodoo Pays Nett 30 days for Minimum of 20US $ as a threshold
Great Support for any question from Donny on this forum and Portal Ticketing system is also instant you get the answer in few hours.

Bodis getting approved is Instant and Bodis Pay Nett 30 Days with no minimum threshold if you have 1 US$ earning also it gets paid. nett 30 days.
Great Support from Matt over this Forum and good Email support which may sometimes take couple of days to get answered

www.Facebook.com/ZakiAhmed.Online

www.NamingZone.com | Domain Parking Guide

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Also Instead of showing only proof,
you can add some good tips and helpful info ...which may help new domainer..

thanks for sharing. !!

Maybe he is promotion his website.

•••
•••
R there any improvements in the parking rev?

•••
•••
•••
Every parking co. except bodis improved somewhat

•••
I have terrible experience with DS. When my account was due to a payment, they did not pay my payment but keep No-pay status. 2 weeks ago, I sent them an email to ask when I get my payment, they keep quite and now, I can't log in my account!!. I haven't received any email from them yet. I have sent support emails but haven't received any replying from them.
I have heard many people claiming about they not payment and now it's my turn:td:

Last edited:
•••
I have terrible experience with DS. When my account was due to a payment, they did not pay my payment but keep No-pay status. 2 weeks ago, I sent them an email to ask when I get my payment, they keep quite and now, I can't log in my account!!. I haven't received any email from them yet. I have sent support emails but haven't received any replying from them.
I have heard many people claiming about they not payment and now it's my turn:td:

are you sure that your traffic is not bad quality for "some" cause due to you?

•••
Hi, If your problem is still not solved and you are sure that your traffic was clean.
Please check with DS support here on this forum
@DomainSponsor

•••
Nice Review on the payments info. Thank you

•••
I've not received my payment yet.

•••
Hi,
For which Parking Company ?
Some Company have minimum threshold like you get accumulate minimum of 20,50, or 100 $
and Some Pay Nett 30 Days also so it may take time

•••
Anyone represent domainnamesales in this forum,if yes kindly share member ID.

•••
•••
Zaki thats for DS, I need DNS

•••
Oh Sorry,
I over read the message, lol
I don't think DNS is here on this Parking Section.

•••
•••
when will voodoo pay this month?

•••
Bodis was good ,now bodis cpc is disappointing. Domainsponsor has horrible rates on top keywords like mesothelioma & settlement as 0.45$ a click.
Voodoo rocks.

•••
Bodis was good ,now bodis cpc is disappointing. Domainsponsor has horrible rates on top keywords like mesothelioma & settlement as 0.45$ a click.
Voodoo rocks.
voodoo great but often carried over the earning with no reason, bodis badly recent months, often ddos and stop system, suspend accounts.

•••
If ur traffic is good Voodoo pays on time.

Cheers donny.

•••
Beware - DomainSponsor.com is 100% SCAM. i lose my 2500 USD aprox. they banded my account on net 14 near payment day. I have all legal proof, they are fraud......don't waste your time with this company otherwise you will lose your all money...

•••
Beware - DomainSponsor.com is 100% SCAM. i lose my 2500 USD aprox. they banded my account on net 14 near payment day. I have all legal proof, they are fraud......don't waste your time with this company otherwise you will lose your all money...
LoL
More then 4 years with them and all issues have been solved communicating with them.
They are clean

•••
LoL
More then 4 years with them and all issues have been solved communicating with them.
They are clean
I tried but no worth....

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back