Dynadot

showcase Robot domains have great future? Showcase Your Robot Domains Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Another nice "Robo" brandable sale I'm proud to report (and yes, this one is mine!:giggle:):

DuRobo / king $12,880 USD

Sold BIN via Afternic brokerage in tandem with DAN, after about a 4 year hold by me (and apparently multiple drops over several years before that...). I hand-regged it because I thought it was a nice play on "durable" robotics, but I'm not sure that's why the buyer grabbed it. (It now appears to be at Chinese registry, so maybe the Chinese word "Du" has something to do with it? -- Google translate says is means "spend" and I suspect it's also a popular proper name -- Maybe someone who's familiar with Chinese can provide some insight...)

Last edited:
•••
Another nice "Robo" brandable sale I'm proud to report (and yes, this one is mine!:giggle:):

DuRobo / king $12,880 USD

Sold BIN via Afternic brokerage in tandem with DAN, after about a 4 year hold by me (and apparently multiple drops over several years before that...). I hand-regged it because I thought it was a nice play on "durable" robotics, but I'm not sure that's why the buyer grabbed it. (It now appears to be at Chinese registry, so maybe the Chinese word "Du" has something to do with it? -- Google translate says is means "spend" and I suspect it's also a popular proper name -- Maybe someone who's familiar with Chinese can provide some insight...)
Huge congrats! 🎉

Robo domains have a future!

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back