Dynadot

information Sachin Kumar -Shimla ,Himachal Pradesh -Non Payer

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Yet another Indian non payer.

Dan.com sent emails-no reply. Telephoned and "buyer" did not pick up. "Buyer" was advised of possible consequences.

Anyway, just so you know.

Sachin Kumar -Shimla ,Himachal Pradesh -Non Payer

"
Good morning,
You can find it below:
- [email protected]
- +9175058183xx

Laszlo - Account Manager"

Enough info I think but if anyone wants the complete email/telephone numbers just pm me.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
it's not so much about Indians... dan is just known for nopay

•••
Why not just say "another non payer".........

Better yet why not post about it - everyone knows there are plenty of non payers on DAN, part and parcel of selling on their platform........frustrating and wastes time, but posts like this don't really change anything....imo

•••
Why not just say "another non payer".........

Better yet why not post about it - everyone knows there are plenty of non payers on DAN, part and parcel of selling on their platform........frustrating and wastes time, but posts like this don't really change anything....imo
But posting names and details may discourage others. And if other domainers who have similar problems also post the details it will likely have more effect.

Doing nothing achieves exactly that- nothing.

•••
But posting names and details may discourage others. And if other domainers who have similar problems also post the details it will likely have more effect.

Doing nothing achieves exactly that- nothing.
We'll agree to disagree - you can and shame, they get banned by DAN but probably come back again using a VPN and a different name........Also I highly doubt a lot of these non bidders are regulars on Namepros

That's what I meant by making no difference........

•••
And as I said, do nothing and the result is nothing.
I will continue to post if it happens again and NP's is not the only forum.

•••
Last month, Callum Thomson from UK was non payer for one of my domain. I don't think it has anything to do with nationality.

Last edited:
•••
I have a pending transaction with Dan now too. Guy made offer, we went back and forth and came to an agreement. Been over two days, no payment.

Issue is not Dan, issue is there are people that are bad. My buyer is from the US and he actually operates a company related to the name he is buying, I own a great keyword name for his business.

One of the good things of just a buy now, we would never know about these annoying people.

I wish there was a pay to tell these people, they have 1 hour to make payment (from when they see the message). Not endless days of waiting.

In my experience, if they didn't pay within 12 hours, it's never going to happen.

Very bad feeling, I feel for you and hope a good buyer comes along!

•••
I have a pending transaction with Dan now too. Guy made offer, we went back and forth and came to an agreement. Been over two days, no payment.

Issue is not Dan, issue is there are people that are bad. My buyer is from the US and he actually operates a company related to the name he is buying, I own a great keyword name for his business.

One of the good things of just a buy now, we would never know about these annoying people.

I wish there was a pay to tell these people, they have 1 hour to make payment (from when they see the message). Not endless days of waiting.

In my experience, if they didn't pay within 12 hours, it's never going to happen.

Very bad feeling, I feel for you and hope a good buyer comes along!
It is the weekend so hopefully you will resolve early next week.
Most recent took 6 days when buyer finally asked if he could pay monthly. I agreed,first payment was received next day.
I had thought another one for the thread but a good result.

•••
Back