Dynadot

Sav.com need urgent help!

NameSilo
Watch
I need help deleting a few .co backorders before they drop. I don't understand why sav.com doesn't let users delete backorders? Any dropcatching service lets you add or remove backorders with no issues whatsoever.

What happened was I entered a few .co backorders based in their special $1.95 rate but seems I put a few that are $99.95 instead. I need them removed asap before they drop. I already tried calling, emailing support, direct message to @Nick R , emailing Nick, etc... Anybody have a phone number to each them? Thanks.

I am new at Sav. Hoping they are decent and have good support.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I need help deleting a few .co backorders before they drop. I don't understand why sav.com doesn't let users delete backorders? Any dropcatching service lets you add or remove backorders with no issues whatsoever.

What happened was I entered a few .co backorders based in their special $1.95 rate but seems I put a few that are $99.95 instead. I need them removed asap before they drop. I already tried calling, emailing support, direct message to @Nick R , emailing Nick, etc... Anybody have a phone number to each them? Thanks.

I am new at Sav. Hoping they are decent and have good support.

When a backorder is submitted on the same day that it drops, we immediately send it to our drop catch application to attempt to capture it, which is why it can not be removed until the next day. If they are not caught the backorder can be removed the next day. If they are caught, the domains can be refunded per our Refund Policy. We also publish the price of every domain dropping in our Pending Delete list on the Auctions page in advance.

•••
Thanks for your response @Nick R . DM sent.

•••
When a backorder is submitted on the same day that it drops, we immediately send it to our drop catch
Can't sign into Sav.com
Hey
Trying to get the code via text but the text is not coming thru

Something wrong?

Is there a phone # to call?

thanks

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back