IT.COM

Sav Official Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Nick R

VIP Member
Sav.com Staff
Impact
Hello NamePros community! We are creating a single thread where we can share announcements in, talk about product updates, people can ask questions and host a great discussion on all things domains!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Is anyone having trouble unlocking or renewing their domains at Sav? Whenever I try it just keeps buffering and nothing happens. When I try to log in from a different computer or browser it won't let me log in. It just keeps buffering. It's been going on for 6 hours now.

Last edited:
•••
Is anyone having trouble unlocking or renewing their domains at Sav? Whenever I try it jus keeps buffering and nothing happens. When I try to log in from a different computer or browser it won;t let me log in. It just keep buffering. Been going on for 6 hours now.
Sav.com is an incomplete registrar.. goodluck

•••
I tried clearing my cache too and nothing. Is this happening to anyone else?

•••
I tried clearing my cache too and nothing. Is this happening to anyone else?
Seems like their "Two-Factor Authentication" system is on strike again, can not receive verification vode

This phenomenon happens more than once

Last edited:
•••
Seems like their "Two-Factor Authentication" system is on strike again, can not receive verification vode

This phenomenon happens more than once
I figured it had something to do with that. But never had it continuously buffer like this. It's been going on all day! I contacted their support earlier. Just wondering if this was happening to anyone else.

Last edited:
•••
I figured it had something to do with that. But never had it continuously buffer like this. It's been going on all day! I contacted their support earlier today. Just wondering if this was happening to anyone else.
I'm pretty sure it's because of this, you can log out to see if you can log in!

Now I can't log in and can't modify any information about the account which is logged in

Unable to receive verification code this is serious

•••
I noticed a lot of delays lately.on sav.

all around...and its.not.just my imagination cause that page pops up from sav..that its.taking longer than usual click here.to.go back.....

@Nick R

•••
I can't even log into my account now! :banghead:

•••
•••
Same thing is happening to me!

•••
Same here @Nick R
I've been trying to login in for 10 hours now!!

•••
Hello All. Our email provider blocked 2FA emails overnight. This has been resolved and we will be working on putting in a new email provider next week.

•••
I have been trying to login for past 12 hours with no success. What is going on here?
Hello All. Our email provider blocked 2FA emails overnight. This has been resolved and we will be working on putting in a new email provider next week.
This has caused a lot of inconvenience. I have been trying to login for past 12 hours now. Please provide chat & phone support immediately else I am not sure if I'd like to keep my names with Sav.

•••
Please give me a button to freely choose turn off auto-renewal for the new registered domains or newly transferred in domains!

Even if some of my domains are locked due to UDRP, why can't auto-renewal be turned off? Is there any connection between them? I don't need auto-renewal

Just because some domains are locked, I can't turn off auto-renewal for other domains in bulk!
Do I have to turn off auto-renewal one by one?

Of all the registrars I know, the only one that needs to manually turn off auto-renewal is IONOS,one of the worst registrar!Are you learning them?

Attachments

• Screenshot .png
    Screenshot .png
    33.3 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
•••
Please give me a button to freely choose turn off auto-renewal for the new registered domains or newly transferred in domains!

Even if some of my domains are locked due to UDRP, why can't auto-renewal be turned off? Is there any connection between them? I don't need auto-renewal

Just because some domains are locked, I can't turn off auto-renewal for other domains in bulk!
Do I have to turn off auto-renewal one by one?

Of all the registrars I know, the only one that needs to manually turn off auto-renewal is IONOS,one of the worst registrar!Are you learning them?
We do offer the ability to disable auto renew in bulk from the domain manager. Here is a FAQ on how to do that for all domains in just a few steps:
https://help.sav.com/kb/en/article/updating-auto-renewals-on-your-domain

Regarding auto renew on a UDRP domain. It is Sav's policy to disable any modifications on domains when they are locked for a UDRP compliant. This is based on our obligation to comply with this section of the ICANN UDRP Policy for Registrars:

7. Maintaining the Status Quo. We will not cancel, transfer, activate, deactivate, or otherwise change the status of any domain name registration under this Policy except as provided in Paragraph 3 above.
https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/policy-2012-02-25-en

•••
Can't sign into Sav again. Is anyone else having the same problem?

•••
•••
What issue are you seeing?
Thanks for the quick response. When I try to log in in just keeps rebuffering. I tried clearing my cache and trying a new browser. Nothing worked

•••
Can you DM me your email address again? I know you have sent it before but I'm not easily finding it. We're not seeing any issues or having any other customers reach out so we want to look into your account specifically.

•••
•••
It's working now. Thank you.

•••
We do offer the ability to disable auto renew in bulk from the domain manager. Here is a FAQ on how to do that for all domains in just a few steps:
https://help.sav.com/kb/en/article/updating-auto-renewals-on-your-domain

Regarding auto renew on a UDRP domain. It is Sav's policy to disable any modifications on domains when they are locked for a UDRP compliant. This is based on our obligation to comply with this section of the ICANN UDRP Policy for Registrars:

7. Maintaining the Status Quo. We will not cancel, transfer, activate, deactivate, or otherwise change the status of any domain name registration under this Policy except as provided in Paragraph 3 above.
https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/policy-2012-02-25-en

ps I'd call it.a.bug needing urgent fix
...but.do u even realize that now if we tag all names for any bulk action.and some are expired then all fail.and nothing gets.changed

even worse client never knows it all failed
..or why..

u need to.fix.this

•••
deadly serious....

ok guys u gotta hear it..

since I'm with sav like 2 yes I had like 10 times that domains just vanished from my sav aaccnt. I posted here b4..and others had it too. most dont even know cause dont keep track and dont expect it..so problem is...if they vanished and u never noticed.. u will never get renew notice etc...and u will lose domain. this is some serious stuff right here.

Last edited:
•••
Is there fast transfer out option? Can't find it.

•••
Is there fast transfer out option? Can't find it.
I think you are just referring to ACKing/Approving an outgoing transfer. Here is an FAQ on how to do that: https://help.sav.com/kb/en/article/approving-or-rejecting-outgoing-transfers

Regarding bulk actions failing if inelegible domains are selected, we are aware of this and will be working on make it so those domains are skipped while all other domains go through in an upcoming release. In the meantime, only make bulk actions on domains that are eligible to have the action performed.

•••
Back